“Evening meal”

Price range: US$2 - US$17
Description: Brew House, homemade Sausage and smoked Ham BBQ, Seafood
Description: Brew House, homemade Sausage and smoked Ham BBQ, Seafood
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Quick evening meal just after we landed.
We were just going to stop for a beer, but decided to order a couple of dishes.
I had Hanoi Spring Rolls, my partner had fried Tofu and we shared the fried mushrooms.
The food and beer were decent and all bought out within 10 mins. Staff were attentive.
If you are little squeamish about the fresh fish being chosen to be cooked for certain dishes don’t sit near the entrance by the fish tanks.

Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Disgusting vile restaurant. The food came out at all different times. We were only a couple, so it isn't hard to serve Food at the same time as one another.
Partners main came while he was half way through his starter. They wouldn't take it back to keep it hot. So it sat there for 20 minutes!!! It was disgusting food and had gristle all the way through. He couldn't eat cold inedible food. My main came out at HOUR later than his. I asked for a small sized fish with rice. They then bought out a HUGE fish enough to serve up to 8 people. And charged me the best part of £40 for it!! Price wasn't on the menu, and they didn't tell me a price. I was then allergic to the random plant that they decorated it with. When telling this to the waiter she started to shout saying "why you no tell me when you order" yes because I need to specify everything that I am allergic too? It's only fish for god sake, shouldn't have to. They then refused to help and do anything about it. And demanded I still paid. Plus the fish was very cold and I didn't even eat a single bit.
Then to top it off, we saw 2 RATS running into the kitchen!!!!! And the waiters response was "oh we don't worry about that" so this questions how good their health hygiene is!!
When the bill came we said that we can't pay all this bill.
The food was cold, tough, and inedible. Didn't eat our mains. And left hungry. When we said we have a problem with paying this bill, they shouted for a while then said they will call their police.
In the end we just paid because we didn't want this to ruin our holiday.
AVIOD THIS PLACE OR YOU WILL LEAVE HUNGRY. Very horrible food and very rude staff.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

Went here for dinner in the evening recently. The menu had a lot of prices missing so we were sceptical about ordering something in case they overcharged us. We also found it difficult to look through the menu as the waitress stood watching over me (I know this can be a common thing here but it would have been nice to have a minute). In the end, we just ordered spring rolls and drinks. We were the only people eating there but there were about 5 staff working. Two minutes after we ordered, several young kids starting running around and making lots of noise (we think they were the owner's kids). When the spring rolls came out, they didn't look too appetising and were swimming in grease. We finished our food and drinks and quickly left feeling a bit disappointed.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

They try to be Czech restaurant but their efforts are useless. In fact, their fresh beer is not better than beer in a bottle. As for food, small overpriced portions. If you want to eat something here, order sausages, because it's really difficult to spoil sausages! ;)

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

If you are beer lover or want option for Saigon/333/tiger this is place to go! Beer is great service was also pretty ok.