“Excellent beach location”
Review of Ric's Kountry Kitchen - CLOSED

Ric's Kountry Kitchen
Reviewed 19 December 2016

Was looking for a seaside place where I could do some emails, great views to work down my inbox. Stumbled into this lovely beachfront place. The meatloaf, a bit spicy, was a good addition later on.

Date of visit: December 2016
1  Thank TBfromDB

Reviewed 5 December 2016 via mobile

This is a small restaurant that caters to an eclectic American cuisine. Even a simple bowl of pasta is rich and satisfying, but the menu covers a lot of gastronomical territory, including many great tasting dishes featuring meat in one form or another. The chef does a very good job of presenting his meals and I would eat here again.

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank Michael K
Reviewed 20 November 2016

Try the nacho's and the chili. I also have enjoyed a very good breakfast here... Fried Macaroni is something different worth trying...

Date of visit: November 2016
2  Thank Robert A
Reviewed 30 October 2016

Was a quiet lunch. Meal was big and taste great. Frozen margarita a must try. staff very friendly and attentive

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank mrosalynn
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My wife was horrified when she poured the milk for her coffee and a chewed chewing gum fell out. So what can I say. We promptly cancelled the order, told the manager about it and left.

The day before, we got given the wrong order but couldn't wait for replacement, so when I wasn't going to pay for the uneaten wrong order, I overheard the manager that the waitress was to pay for the error even if she got the order right (wrote it up correctly and repeated it back to us). I decided to pay in full and gave them a second chance the following day.

Chewing gum is way too much.

Date of visit: October 2016