US$53
US$82
US$26
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$29/night.

US$27
US$65
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

• Pool
  • Restaurant
ACME Inn Subic(Olongapo)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 April 2012

Inns are a hit and miss choice. This time we were very lucky. For the price you get a lot more than the basics at the higher standards than most with very helpful staff to boot. Relax at the roofdeck it sure is pretty. I wish all the inns are the same.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Chatocharles
Reviewed 9 February 2012

My family and I, and some family friends were first time travellers to Subic and Olongapo so we were absolutely clueless of where to stay there. I was tasked to look for a place to stay there, and i just relied on pure research online. I chose this place primarily because it was amongst in the bracket of the affordable ones in that district. I managed to book 4 rooms online with no hassle and got confirmations. When we arrived there, we were treated nicely by their super friendly staff. The inn was situated on the second floor of the building, so you need to climb a flight of stairs to get there. The place had a spa-ish feel to it, but The rooms were small as to what I expected, but it was manageable, what is important is that it was very clean. The interiors were modern and the colors were very modern black-white feel. The bed was huge, comfy and clean. There was a fridge, a small flat tv, a water heater, complimentary coffee, etc. and breakfast. There's a small convenient store downstairs and a parking area for those who brought a ride, like we did. The staff were really accomodating to all our questions regarding the subic and olongapo and they were even the ones who suggested where to go, what to eat, what to try, etc. I would definitely stay here again, actually, I've been selling this place to friends who plan to go to subic and gapo.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank KathleenXy-za
Reviewed 27 January 2012

The pictures on their website seem to be more what they are striving for and less what the reality is. In fact I'm not so sure that these pictures were taken on the actual property as I didn't see any of these images. In the end it's a cheap option, it's clean, they are friendly, parking was available, they bring you coffee and raisin bread in the morning, and if you don't need deluxe accommodations it's a great value. They make a good attempt at making it zen, but fall short. First off, the room I stayed in was no where near the size represented, I saw no view and the window was so small I looked for an alternate means of escaping in case of fire. The neighborhood is very "local" which might be ok depending on what you're going for. If you need a break from the Philippines, don't stay here - if you want to feel like you're in the Philippines and/or need clean and cheap accommodation, then I recommend it. The neighborhood is clean-ish and didn't seem unsafe and there is a lot of activity. They have tvs, aircon and hot water which for this price, in the Philippines, is a good value.

Room Tip: Ask to stay in the room that they show on their website lol
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family