“Dismal reception....after waiting for 7 minutes...”
Review of Chowking

Chowking
Ranked #59 of 87 Restaurants in Olongapo
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

And with me being the only customer in queue. I even went ahead and greeted the cashiers...both were super busy counting change .....looks like someone's done with their shifts!
No comments on food!

Reviewed 3 September 2016

Before I like this place to get some fast food, but now it is differnt. Very fat the meat and it is an other taste here now

Reviewed 30 June 2015 via mobile

No doubt , chowking food is way better than other Chinese Fastfood resto, but this branch near Victory liner Bus terminal is sickening! While waiting for our bus bound for Manila , we decided to eat first , I think they are under staff, so many tables upstairs for the whole hour we've been there no one is cleaning the tables vacated by the customers, the surrounding smell is not that good. The floor is sticky and so many dirt, tissues, etc . Not good to eat at late night. I've already finished my food and yet my drinks have not been served. It's not the chowking place we live few years back!

Reviewed 15 June 2015

Hungry for dimsum so went in and had a pleasant lunch before we had to check-in at our hotel. Not too packed but quite busy. Prices are reasonable.

Reviewed 31 October 2014

It's across the street from Victory bus station, air conditioned and a 2nd story dining room with a view of busy downtown. And, the food is OK!