“Lovely Saturday night meal with vibrant live band!”
Review of The Lagoon Resort

The Lagoon Resort
Ranked #39 of 88 Restaurants in Olongapo
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 27 March 2017

Had a great Saturday night evening meal and drinks here whilst listening to a young and vibrant local band. They play every Saturday evening I am told and were terrific. My visit coincided with a 60th birthday party so the venue was stretched. They managed to fit me in and serve me good food, quickly! I found the staff attentive, quick to refill glasses and friendly too. I would highly recommend a Saturday evening meal here for couples or groups of friends.

Reviewed 7 December 2016

My experience was poor overall but the unique fishing there may just be worth a visit. 100pesos fee and free bait..

Reviewed 13 November 2016

I had never stayed here but booked a standard room online. Upon arrival, the room was small and I like my space, so easily upgraded to the apartment and paid the difference. Apartment is only 2500 pesos per night, damn cheap as it has separate bedroom, 2 ac, large fridge, lounge and cooking facilities in the kitchen. Then again, why cook, great food here.
Staff are lovely and the owner is a friendly Aussie who loves to greet patrons.
Has a infinity pool but various depths which is great for kids and adults alike.
I like this resort, its small but homely. Best advice is get the apartment, great value

1  Thank John H
Reviewed 27 February 2016

Not a place I would go out to have dinner. That said the food they serve is simple and tastes good. Think of it more as bar food that restaurant food.

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

Since the resort where we stayed at (Kokomos Beach Resort) does not have its own restaurant, we had our dinner at Lagoon Resort. There were plenty of foreigners drinking and eating inside when we were there, in fact, we were the only Filipino there at that time. I love that their waitress were very accommodating, my almost six months old baby liked the waitress who assisted us so much. Food prices were foreigner price I guess, but it's worth the taste, that's per the Filipino food I ordered. They also have menu for Chinese, Thai and Korean food.

Keep it up Lagoon!