All reviews fields ave small pool charge pesos the main hotel walking street room service flat screen tv min walk security angeles cabinet tricycle sheets renovation girls action
Reviewed 7 April 2018

Good size for 6 persons with two bedrooms and very large lounge with kitchenette. The swimming pool was great and ample car parking. Security was good also. Aircon in each room which worked very well. Our room rate came with breakfast which we chose to have at main hotel, they will bring it over to your suite. The breakfast is good in the cafe style restaurant. All the staff were very helpful.
The accommodation, because it's like a small house, is in need of some renovation but our room rate fairly represents the property condition. The bed for me was a little hard and there are minimal amenities, there is a kitchenette but no kettle so bring your own as there are plenty of plug outlets. I'm not saying we didn't like it but the suites are some distance from the main hotel. It would be a good 10min walk but we went by car. OH there is no wi-fi in the suites only in the main hotel

Room Tip: for up to 6 there are the suites, for up to 3 there is the main hotel
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 December 2017

Upon check-in they asked us for a key card deposit that would be refunded upon check-out. When we checked out they refused to return the deposit saying they gave us 2 key cards, which was a blatant lie but other than calling the police there was no way to make them give back our money. So be careful!

During our stay there was a brownout that lasted almost 7 hours. They have a backup generator, but the electricity does not reach the rooms. There is no power in the rooms during brownouts, they use the generator only to run the aircons in their front desk and office areas. Guests can be sweltering, at least the staff is feeling good.

For breakfast, they have a unique rule that says that one breakfast is free and the second breakfast is half price. Strange given the fact that they charge for double occupancy in the first place.

Also for those of you who don´t like the cold stream of aircon on your face, the position of the unit is such that it will blow straight to the head end of the bed. And it´s very old, so you also get a noisy coughing compressor to sing you to sleep.

The WiFi signal in the rooms is very weak and come-and-go. They will give you 1 access code per person and these codes are valid for 48 hours, then need to be renewed.

Other than that, not so bad. Decent size of the room, queen bed, daily change of sheets. Hot water in the shower, cabinet with safety deposit box, flat screen tv. Very old interior but acceptably maintained.
The location is good, at the end of a quiet road, yet only 5 minutes walk to the entertainment area of Angeles. Tricycles are also available 24/7. They wanted to charge 500 Pesos for transfer to the airport, we decided to pay 164 Pesos for a Grab car instead.

Room Tip: ask to be away from the pool area, people tend to party there
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingMulberry
Reviewed 4 December 2017

This hotel is a little out of the way, but that is what I was looking for. If you want to be right in the middle of the action a hotel on Fields Ave may suite you better. But if you do not mind a short walk, you can easily get to the bars and clubs. And because it is out of the way, it is very quiet. The rooms are decent and comfortable. I would spend a bit more and get the suite. The staff are professional and pleasant.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel earlier on this year was very happy with everything this time stayed here. On for a few nights in 2 different rooms its the way I booked So that wasn't a problem about the hotel its nice enough. Got a small pool in the middle of the hotel very seldomly see anyone in it doesn't really get any sun has a restaurant where they serve. Most of the Day. And I found the location to be good enough for my needs can be dark around the hotel areas at night so make sure you get your bearings as there are many turnings and side roads .. My biggest disappointed was the maid room service or rather lack of service. One occasion I had a shower only to find no towels I had to roughly dry myself with a tee shirt went to reception to get a towel only to find the hotel had none how can a hotel not have any towels they was waiting for the laundry but they must of had some in hand finally got some early evening. Next day asked for the room to be made up in the morning it never happened asked again it never happened all they can say is sorry but this was everyday just became annoying

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

I didn't know this area so any hotel was going to be a gamble but this hotel seemed to have it all reasonable price includung breakfast nice rooms pleasent friendly staff location is a five minute walk to main fields ave only downside was the pool was in the shade might as well been indoor pool however its
there if you need it nice to cool off all in all a grear choice I would stay again I would recommend

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends