Grand Central Hotel(Angeles City)
US$46
  • Restaurant
Red Planet Angeles City(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$34
US$28
Orchid Inn Resort(Angeles City)
US$38
Clarkton Hotel(Angeles City)
US$38
US$36
Priceline
Apollonia Royale Hotel(Angeles City)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$132
US$122
US$131
Agoda.com
All reviewsfields avenueroom serviceexcellent locationsuperior deluxe roomairport pick up and dropwalking streetno elevatorcentral locationpleasure of stayingpay cashcable channelsentertainment arealarge roomnight lifehot waterthe ground floorchecking out
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I have stayed in this hotel for 6 different occasions. All staffs in this hotel are very friendly. I only had good experience and no bad experiences at all.They always greet me with a pleasant smile. There was once the wifi was very bad in my room. Once i informed them about the issue, they immediately rectified the issue by placing a router in my room and signal was excellent. I had fever during the last visit. I had my medicines and the hotel front desk staffs were very helpful by giving me hot water whenever i request for free and always check with me if i am getting better or do I need to go and see a doctor. Absolute excellent and helpful Staffs.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank Kughan K
Reviewed 13 March 2018

If you want to be in the middle of what happens in Angeles , just stay in Amsterdam Hotel. Rooms are great, Staff is very friendly and we always come back there every year. Everything is just on walking distance.

Room Tip: Superior Room on Fields side
Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 December 2017

It's a wonderful 3* hotel with all the amenities within walking distance. It is also pretty safe as it is located within a strip of road that is closed to traffic after 6pm. Rooms wise, this hotel has no elevators and you need to walk up to your rooms. There are pros and cons as most of the standard rooms are located on the top floors and only the more expensive rooms are on the 2nd floor. However, there will be some noise on the lower floor as compared to the higher floors.

Room Tip: Most rooms are clean and comfortable
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Booked on Hotels.com
Excellent location on Walking street
Staff Friendly,
NO Elevators
Room on 3 rd floor,Large room,Great shower
Our room had a smell of smoke in it,asked for Non Smoking but there are None

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank gordon183
Reviewed 20 December 2017

I stayed 3 days at the Royal Amsterdam hotel in early December. The rate I received was very reasonable and upon check in I was very impressed with staff and the decor of each level. I must say that it all had a very authentic feel with rich wood panels and a beautiful courtyard in the centre. If you're looking for peace and tranquility of the chaos of walking street this is certainly the place for you.

Positives: The location is excellent, you are in the middle of walking street and it's so convenient to go where you want to go. There are plenty of places to eat in the area and a lot of great Korean restaurants you can try your hand at. The room itself is nicely set up, a lot of space and it's one of the rare places that have carpet. Again the decor in the lobby is very nice and appealing. The hotel also provides an extra blanket in case the AC is too cold which I found particularly useful. The bed is very comfortable and there are plenty of channels on the TV.

Negatives (Must Read): I found the Wifi wasn't the greatest depending on which room you're in. I found that it wasn't very strong or reliable and in order to make a call using data I had to situate myself closer to the door so my calls wouldn't cut out. There isn't any shampoo provided so if you plan to wash your hair during your stay you need to bring your own. Along with that there isn't a blow dryer either so you'll have to let your hair air dry. Finally if you request extra towels they will charge you 30 pesos per day per towel. I've never been charged before for requesting extra towels in any other hotel I've ever stayed at. Usually I tip the cleaning staff a little extra and they provide them but when checking out I was surprised to see a charge of 60 pesos for the 2 extra towels I requested upon check in.

Aside from all that I think the value of the hotel out weighs some of the issues. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget because the location, room and service can't be beat. I would likely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo