All reviews room service excellent location superior deluxe room airport pick up and drop walking street no elevator central location pleasure of staying pay cash cable channels large room night life hot water the ground floor checking out action security
Reviewed 18 October 2012 via mobile

Well what can I say it just get better at the Royal Amsterdham Hotel. This was our 4th stay. Just love the hotel dont understand some of the other reviews because our rooms where very clean and the cleaners did a excellent job everyday.

The hotel is imacculate just so you know our standard on hotels is high as am used to the Hilton and hotels like the Hyatt just so you know what am comparing the Royal Amsterdam.

The hotel is at the heart of the entertainment district which was fine with us on the 3rd floor didn't hear a thing mind you bedtime for us was 6am lol.

The staff from reception to security are fantastic so would like to say a big thankyou once again for making our stay safe comfortable and enjoyable.

See you all sometime soon!

Date of stay: September 2012
Reviewed 17 October 2012

The accomodations and staff at the hotel were great and the location was perfect. I thought the food at the restaurant was good also. I would definately not hesitate to stay there again and if I have any complaint it would be that at the mattresses on the beds were rock hard and a little hard to get comfortable on. Overall I had a great stay and I highly recommend the Hotel Royal Amsterdam.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 17 October 2012

For the price, Hotel Royal Amsterdam provides a five star service. The location is great if you want to be close to the "entertainment areas". The food in the hotel is excellent, the staff are very helpful, the Minibar is very reasonably priced.

The room is spacious, and clean. Also a good sized bed. Televsion has some great movie channels. I think this hotel is one of the best in Angeles City and also very reasonably priced. Stayed in ABC and Wild Orchid before, but since staying at the Royal Amstersdam I will be not be changing hotels anytime soon.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 October 2012

The title says it all. This hotel is conveniently located on Fields Avenue in the heart of the entertainment district. You just step outside the hotel and the nightlife of Angeles is all around you.

The staff is very pleasant and they take the time to know the guests. I never had to ask for me key each time I returned to my room after the first 24 hours as they knew who I was and in which room I was staying and thus handed me the key without my even having to request it.

As concerns the hotel itself, the facilities were clean and well maintained.

Room tip: The hotel does not have an elevator so try for a room just off the lobby on the first floor if you have difficulty with stairs or have a lot of luggage to carry.
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Tim K
Reviewed 13 October 2012

I could not believe that I booked this hotel. Smack bang in the middle of sin city - Fields Avenue where the nightlife is dominatyed by single guys looking for a GOOD time. If you are a guy and want to stay in the middle of all that is happening here then I guess this is for you. The room stunk of tobacco. The bed stunk of tobacco. The sheets were grey. I turned back the bedcover and it was covered in long grey hairs!!!! OMG don't even want to think of who they belonged to. The restaurant food was OK. It is obviously a rent a room by the hour (or half hour - I timed them) and is really not for a mature aged couple. Could not wait to get out of there and get some fresh air. Even the room deodoriser gave up. The bathroom was clean and there was hot water, Staff were polite and helpful. Stay here if you are on a boys weekend and smoke-- otherwise look elsewhere. We only stayed one night as we were on an Air Asia flight which they cancelled at 0430 for a 1100 departure.derrrr!! Luckily the hotel wifi is excellent as I really needed it at 0430 to rebook on Cebu air. to get out of there!!

Room tip: Definitely not for a family getaway!!!
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple