All reviews room service excellent location superior deluxe room no elevator walking street pleasure of staying pay cash cable channels night life large room the ground floor checking out action security angeles dina nightlife
Reviewed 17 September 2012

Royal Amsterdam Hotel has always been my choice of hotel when i goes Angeles City for holiday for many years. Friendly staffs, professional and helpful service, great location, the airpot pick up service is good and never disappoint me, rooms clean and well maintained, definitely recommended for travellers. For the same pricing with other hotels nearby location, the size of the room is definitely worth the price. However, this hotel does not have a swimming pool though.I'm looking forward to my next stay there in a few months time.

Room Tip: Rooms on the front side are quieter at night. Email the hotel early to book a room as they are always fully book.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 September 2012

Friendly staff, professional service, great location, the airpot pick up service is good, rooms very clean and well maintained, definitly recommended, has grerat room service and an excellent restuarant, really excellent all round.

Room Tip: Rooms on upper floors are nice
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 3 September 2012

I can't wait to go back to the Royal Amsterdam hotel! They have the best staff and they really make you feel welcomed there. I've stayed in several hotels in Angeles city and you can't beat the quality and pricing of the Royal Amsterdam. I'm looking forward to my next stay there in a few months.

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed 2 September 2012

I've stayed at this hotel several times over the last few years. The location is ideal for nighttime activity. I usually stay in the larger rooms and they are comfortable and well furnished.

The rooms, though, have three drawbacks in my opinion. First, most do not have windows so they are dark during the day. You have to go outside to get sunlight. Second, it is difficult to sleep past 8AM due to the noise coming from the hallways and other parts of the hotel. If you can get past these you will be more than satisfied. Finally, the free wi-fi signal s virtually non-existent. It is just too weak to be of much use.

The ladies at the front desk are very nice and helpful. This is always the best part of my stays. The food is good and I tend to eat at the restaurant for breakfast and dinner. The prices are a little high but still reasonable for the location.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 August 2012

We stayed in an Economy Deluxe room, and had arranged round transfers to the airport. While the transfers were hassle-free, and all services were prompt and with a smile, I cannot think of any rating higher than a 1 star.

We could not sleep a single minute due to abnormally powerful dust-mites and/or bed bugs. I wish I could go and lay on a bed for 10 minutes to feel fresh for my flight but I wouldn't dare move from this reception sofa and go back to my room. This hotel is very popular and does not have vacant rooms to which we can be moved (hopefully bug-free). My bad luck; I am all itchy and uncomfortable..!

If you want to stay on Fields Avenue, you are probably not looking for a quiet room at the Ritz anyway,

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank authenticreview
J B, Owner at Hotel Royal Amsterdam, responded to this reviewResponded 1 September 2012

Dear Guest. I have already looked into this matter and would llike to inform you that we do not have any bed bugs at all. You in fact stayed in an economy and not in an economy deluxe room as stated in your review. We only recently (prior to your arrival date) renewed all mattresses in the entire hotel for brand new ones. We furthermore checked the mattress of the economy room after you check out thouroughly and nothing at all was found. May be you had a skin allergy from another source? Please be also informed that all of our economy and economy deluxe rooms are located towards the back of the hotel. Our more quiet rooms (superior and up) are located on the 2nd to the 4th floor. Regards