All reviews room service excellent location superior deluxe room airport pick up and drop walking street no elevator central location pleasure of staying pay cash cable channels large room night life hot water the ground floor checking out action security
Reviewed 13 May 2011

This summer was actually my fourth stay at the amazing Royal Amsterdam Hotel in Angeles City, and I have no reason to ever change to a different hotel. When you think of vacation, what is one word that usually always comes to mind; convenience, convenience, convenience? Royal Amsterdam is the epitome of convenience; the hotel has an a great webpage where you can easily find out about many of the hotel's ammenities, everything from roomrates and room types (rooms to suit everyone's preferences - i.e. starting from economy style setups all the way up to executive style setups with jacuzzi's in them), the hotel has it own restaurant (so you can order in, no need to search for places to eat during your stay - and amzing philippine dishes of all types), it even has an airport shuttle van to pick you up from the airport just incase you are in need of a ride), and its central location on Field street is perfect for first-time visitors to easily find after a long day or even a long night for that matter. All of the hotel's staff are extremely courteous, from the door guards, to the front desk receptionists, to the house-keeping staff, and especially the hotel's management. They all truly go above and beyond when it comes to customer service (for example prior to my most recent stay at "RA" I eneded up having to reschedule my date ranges several times, sometimes twice in one day, and even my ETA on numerous ocassions, and this was all done via email...and I kid you not, the average response time to any of my emails was no more than ten minutes...and each time that I had to make a changes the hotel's staff would make the adjustments on my behalf and then immediately send me an email confirmation of those changes). Even the day after I left the hotel, the hotel's management was kind enough to ask if I had made it back safely to my home of residence (this was something that really surprised me, because this was definitely something that they didnt have to do, and made me feel like more than just a customer).

2  Thank gosmeo
Reviewed 12 May 2011

My stay was great, the amenities were as good as any 5 star hotel. I was impressed with the hotel staff, nothing seemed to be any trouble.

Room tip: Book early as this hotel is booked out most of the
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank HappyBill01
Reviewed 6 May 2011

I have been traveling to Angeles City for over 10 years now,I have stayed in several hotels throughout the area and Royal Amsterdam is my hotel of choice.Jochen and his staff are friendly and professional and the rooms are quiet and immaculately clean,add to this the excellent location,welcoming environment and very reasonable rates,for me there is simply no other choice,Royal Amsterdam ticks all the right boxes it will always be my home when I am in Angeles.

Room tip: Book ahead
2  Thank Steve_from_OZ_11
Reviewed 6 May 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night as it was not far from Clark airport. Facilities are good, and room was well maintained and clean - except for the smell of cigarette smoke in the room. It is located in the heart of the girl bar area, if that is what you are looking for. We were just after a place to stay in transit. We got minimal sleep as there is an all night karaoke bar on a street at the back of the hotel, with the last song finishing after 6am! If you plan to stay here and want to sleep - insist on a room away from the back, unless you bring ear plugs with you. The restaurant below offers a nice breakfast.

Room tip: Insist on a quiet room.
Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikel123
Reviewed 4 May 2011

This was my second visit to the Royal Amsterdam Hotel. I had very good memories from having stayed there before, and this visit was equally fine. The rooms are very good (I recommend a jacuzzi suite), and the maid service fast and efficient. The front-desk staff is the best you will find anywhere. The manager, Jochen, is a visible presence, and he makes every effort to make your stay agreeable.

The location is perfect for those who wish to enjoy the night-life of Angeles City, and although the hotel is located on the main street in the midst of mant entertainment venues, the hotel is so well designed, there is no noise at all.

For anyone going to Angeles City, this hotel should be their first choice.

1  Thank tkinnear