All reviews room service excellent location superior deluxe room airport pick up and drop walking street no elevator central location pleasure of staying pay cash cable channels large room night life hot water the ground floor checking out action security
Reviewed 6 May 2011

I have been traveling to Angeles City for over 10 years now,I have stayed in several hotels throughout the area and Royal Amsterdam is my hotel of choice.Jochen and his staff are friendly and professional and the rooms are quiet and immaculately clean,add to this the excellent location,welcoming environment and very reasonable rates,for me there is simply no other choice,Royal Amsterdam ticks all the right boxes it will always be my home when I am in Angeles.

Room tip: Book ahead
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Steve_from_OZ_11
Reviewed 6 May 2011

Stayed at this hotel for 1 night as it was not far from Clark airport. Facilities are good, and room was well maintained and clean - except for the smell of cigarette smoke in the room. It is located in the heart of the girl bar area, if that is what you are looking for. We were just after a place to stay in transit. We got minimal sleep as there is an all night karaoke bar on a street at the back of the hotel, with the last song finishing after 6am! If you plan to stay here and want to sleep - insist on a room away from the back, unless you bring ear plugs with you. The restaurant below offers a nice breakfast.

Room tip: Insist on a quiet room.
Date of stay: May 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mikel123
Reviewed 4 May 2011

This was my second visit to the Royal Amsterdam Hotel. I had very good memories from having stayed there before, and this visit was equally fine. The rooms are very good (I recommend a jacuzzi suite), and the maid service fast and efficient. The front-desk staff is the best you will find anywhere. The manager, Jochen, is a visible presence, and he makes every effort to make your stay agreeable.

The location is perfect for those who wish to enjoy the night-life of Angeles City, and although the hotel is located on the main street in the midst of mant entertainment venues, the hotel is so well designed, there is no noise at all.

For anyone going to Angeles City, this hotel should be their first choice.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank tkinnear
Reviewed 3 May 2011

my short stay at amsterdam was very confertable. front desk always greeted me as i came in and out consistantly. the owner is a very kind man, and the whole staff was very respectful to my girlfriend Nadel, well,,my fiance now. but what im trying to say is... i would love to come back again. email communication of planning my arrival was very accurate. no problems, no hassle. just satisfaction!!!! i rate this hotel a 9 out of 10. great food too! i recomend trying the "sisig" with a good beer. i could say much more great things,,,, but you have to stay at this place and experiance for your self.

Thank you to all the staff and the owner of Hotel Royal Amsterdam!!!!!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank jessejl
Reviewed 1 May 2011

I tell the room service was the best, everyday the room was clean to standard I stay for 24 days and everyday was like the 1st day I say give them a raise,the staff at the front desk was very professional at all time they took there job very serious and the manger there was also very involve and will help when there are problem when the front desk can not handle it I just want to say Thanks and if I ever come back to Angeles City again I will stay again,Thanks Hubert Jones

Room tip: you want clean room, and staff that cares, this it
Date of stay: March 2011