Hotel Royal Amsterdam
Natalia Hotel(Angeles City)
  • Room Service
Galaxy Hotel(Angeles City)
  • Free Internet
Grand Central Hotel(Angeles City)
  • Restaurant
Score Birds Hotel(Angeles City)
Emerigo Hotel(Angeles City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Penthouse Hotel(Angeles City)
Bangkok Hotel(Angeles City)
View Hotel
All reviewsfields avenueroom serviceexcellent locationsuperior deluxe roomwalking streetairport pick up and dropno elevatorpleasure of stayingcentral locationpay cashcable channelsthe security guardentertainment arealarge roomhot waternight lifethe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 April 2011

Hai Jochen,
Below are some of the exciting,wonderful and unforgetfull experience that my friend and me have experienced during our short stay at your premises;
Begining from the Doorman,who gestures us to your warm and friendly Receptionist,and the Bellboys who guided us to our rooms,really tied down my hectic mood while on the way here.
Once entering the room,the wonderful air of atmosphere with it's nice aromatic odour,really cheers up my mood and by observing the neat,tidy and spacious room,I am sure that my stay here really worth it.The spacious bathroom,well equiped with modern day sanitation system.
The serrounding,with it's peace and quite environment,really makes my stay here worthwhile,especially with the swift room service and those money worth,delicious and varieties of food and beverages provided at your hotel,is really born appetite.
With your excellent location,me and my friend can move around town without any inconvinient,and are always feeling closer to home.
Lastly,to be sincere,I really think that if given another chance to stay in this city,I would absoutely choose this tremendous hotel as my second home for it really fits my choice of retrieve for any vacation.
Do keep up with this WONDERFULL and 5 Star services,and a round of applause from me.....
G
(Abdul Garim Md -Malaysia)

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank garimmd
Reviewed 14 April 2011

As a frequent traveller to Angeles City, the Hotel Royal Amsterdam is almost an instinctive hotel of choice for me. Whilst hotels are generally assessed for their rooms, location, quality of service, cleanliness, value for money and etc, for all of which this hotel scores top marks, I have particularly grown fond of this hotel simply because of their level of responsiveness and commitment to improvement. Each time I have attempted to book a room, not only I have had a swift response but more importantly there is a genuine attempt to accommodate and make a guest feel welcomed even before their arrival. In addition, over the time I have stayed at this hotel, I have genuinely seen attempts made to change & upgrade the quality in each room, more recently with the introduction of flat screen televisions, new DVD players and the like, whilst consistently keeping the price of the rooms the same thus retaining its competitive advantage and value for money. I have recommended this hotel to several of my friends in the past, all of whom have had glowing reviews. In short, coming from self confessed difficult to please traveller & hotel guest, the Hotel Royal Amsterdam, is in a nutshell, simply the best in Angeles City !

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank Travel_Comrade
Reviewed 11 April 2011

We found this hotel through Tripadvisor. The management and staffs were really helpful, efficient and friendly. I am returning next month but too sad it's fully booked. Stay at this hotel and you will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank thiong
Reviewed 7 April 2011

Rooms at the Royal Amsterdam are spacious and well-decorated. The staff is polite. Most of the time, the internet works fine. This is overall an excellent choice in the heart of the Angeles bar district.

Some people complained about noise. But being near the center of the party, no one should expect it to be absolutely quiet.

My only complaint is that the hot water in their showers doesn't get as hot (or stay as hot) as it should. It was something I noticed on my first stay here two years ago. Coincidentally, when I checked-in, I heard another patron raise the same concern at the front desk.

Room rates are a tad pricy for Philippine standards. Still, since this place seems constantly booked, I don't anticipate them lowering the price. I would try booking well in advance for their Economy-level rooms for about US$40 a night.

Room Tip: Book well in advance
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank R0dent
Reviewed 5 April 2011

I stayed 13 nights in March in Royal Amsterdam!
and I would really recommend this Hotel staff are friendly and mostly rooms are very good I stayed in Superior room which is a large room with two big leather sofas! I booked before the rate increase but at 50 USD this is still a very good value! and the location is unbeatable at fields were all the main bars are! it does not though have a pool which is not a great need for me as you can always go to other hotels to buy drinks and use the pool view and even swim.

If I return to Angeles Royal Amsterdam will be on my list for the third time!

Stayed: March 2011, travelled solo