Hotel Royal Amsterdam
Natalia Hotel(Angeles City)
  • Room Service
Galaxy Hotel(Angeles City)
  • Free Internet
Grand Central Hotel(Angeles City)
  • Restaurant
Score Birds Hotel(Angeles City)
Emerigo Hotel(Angeles City)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Penthouse Hotel(Angeles City)
Bangkok Hotel(Angeles City)
View Hotel
All reviewsfields avenueroom serviceexcellent locationsuperior deluxe roomwalking streetairport pick up and dropno elevatorpleasure of stayingcentral locationpay cashcable channelsthe security guardentertainment arealarge roomhot waternight lifethe ground floor
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 15 March 2011

I usually do not write reviews about hotels that I have stayed in, however I owe it to the Staff of Royal Amsterdam Hotel in Angeles city. I have stayed in numerous hotels world wide, But this is by far the best for me. Form the very time you arrive, you are greeted by the warm and friendly staff and the rooms are excellent. I stayed in the superior room that was immaculately maintained. Mini bar was well stocked and Room service is 24hrs. The hotel is located in the heart of the entertainment district and it is easy to get about. The service quality was great, the counter staff can even remember which rooms the individual guest stay in. The management, Mr Jochen and Anne are also efficient and quick to process reservations and do their every bit to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay. Truly a five stay stay.

Reviewed 7 March 2011

I have been traveling to the PI for years now and make sure I make a stop in AC one or twice every trip. I have stayed all over from the most fancy and expensive to the cheap and dingy hotels. Hotel Royal Amsterdam has some of the best rooms at the most affordable rates. I highly recommend staying here if you want your monies worth. The best part of the hotel though is the location. When you walk out the front door your right in the middle of action packed fields avenue.

1  Thank BigMac_83
Reviewed 5 March 2011

The room I stayed in was a Superior Room which had plenty of room, cable TV, fridge, clean. The restaurant had good menu and I ate there at least once a day. No elevator so you get your exercise. I did not have much interaction with staff so can not comment on….no complaints.

As stated I loved the hotel, however my room was located at the rear of hotel which backs up against a road which has karaoke bars that get going about 12 am and do NOT stop until around 5 am…….Very loud. I would choose an inside room next time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 March 2011

Located in the heart of the nightlife. Restaurants, shopping, laundry and everything you need is within walking distance. The hotel staff are very friendly and accommodating. A question on a hotel bill was quickly taken care of by management. Get rooms on Fields Ave. side of the hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank wundragon
Reviewed 22 February 2011

I have traveled to AC 10-12 times over the past 2 years, and usually stayed at the Lewis Grand each time. However, after I experienced a room break-in incident at LG, I decided to try out the Hotel Royal Amsterdam. This was my 3rd stay at this hotel, and I will keep returning here in the future because of the reasonable prices, good service and excellent location on Fields Avenue. The staff are very friendly and remember you by name. Housekeeping remembers my special requests for the room without needing to remind them each day. I appreciate the convenience of the on-site restaurant, especially for breakfast. The reservation process is quick and easy. On short notice, I needed to change my original reservation to stay one day longer and Mr. Baars and staff bent over backwards to accommodate me. If you're planning a trip to AC, I highly recommend staying at the Hotel Royal Amsterdam...can't beat it for the price, service and location!

1  Thank skdoarsphr