See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

I have been in & out of this hotel for the staying here for the past Two years, and I have finally have had enough.
Issues:
Phantom charges if you are not observant with your bill and ask for a receipt (yes you must ask), If not you will see bogus charges especially if they believe they can get away with it.
Broken Items:
Lots of things broken in every room. I have stayed in several rooms and every room has something broken that they will charge you for if you don't bring it to their attention immediately. Most of the time you won't know things are broken until you use them. If you don't use them they will still say you broke it and get charged. Front door handles are poorly made and will break without warning. That and extra $100 USD on your tab.
Thieves can enter:
Fire escapes and other doors that I don't know why they exist can help thieves come into you room. Some doors lock from the intruders side so u don't have any control.
Hey I gave this hotel a chance now it's time to move on.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 September 2016

Great Service and great staff. rooms big and very clean. car service to the mall and the base was pleasent and at 300 peso for car and driver very cheap. front counter manager Jing was most helpful and organised transport to Baguio and back to Manila.
Nothing a Problem here and bunny burger near by has first class western food same as home. Stayed 3 nights and will be back.

Room tip: Upper floors are Superior and these are BIG and the Cable works.....Dial Bunny Burger for food delivery (free)
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Bradley H
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Well I have to say I stayed in many places in AC and this is by far the best room for you $ ! Rooms are huge and it has a bathtub!! I am staying in 601...for 1850php with breakfast not bad at all , everything is close the rooms are clean , furniture a little old need some upgrade but the rooms him self makes it up for it , even a balcony!air come wroks great , TV is good , room service are friendly..no pain in checking in ....saying all that let go to the minus of this place ....the reception are the most ignorant people I ever seen in the hotel business ,they give you the dirty looks when you try to ask them something , screaming and shouting behind the desk between them self ...I sit right in front of the for 10 min to order breakfast no one give a s....t !! Made me very mad like I was no one ! Honestly if I was the boss ! I'll fire the front desk and start new ! Cause this place has lots of potential to be known well because of the big rooms and the prices but like I said stuff ...horrible! Not professional at all ! If you wanna have a good stay for cheap but don't care if the stuff is useless this is the place to stay ! Of not I will success other places with smaller rooms but much better and friendly stuff .... I will come back sty here for sure but hope they change the stuff or at least have a serious talk ! Thanks for reading and hope this helps :) have a good and save stay :)

Date of stay: September 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
6  Thank sergec123
Reviewed 8 February 2015

Each tourist is different when coming to Angeles, but if you are looking for a place near Fields Ave hotspots and affordable, this is a great place. No gimmicks here, just a discrete and convenient place to bring back your date for the night and the staff is very accommodating. Rooms run from 1900php to 4000 for the presidential suite. Not much difference between the deluxe and executive rooms so I prefer the deluxe. Great "stabin' cabin"!

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank Dave Y
Reviewed 20 December 2014 via mobile

I stayed at the 4th floor, rooms were spacious but not maintained well,and the amenities were not changed everytime the room is being asked to be cleaned, I mean I prefer a small clean room, and staying In a big room without having the table dusted and the bathroom has yellow patches on the wall is really awful, for me. As for the food it's not that bad and the fact that the money changer is also located at the same building with good rates, and security guard a protection against beggars is good.

Date of stay: February 2014