See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

We could still smell the fresh paint when we first visited Hotel Vanna. So as expected, there are some rooms under maintenance - something that we understand. I personally like their grand staircase which I thought is awesome to do photoshoots for special events like wedding.

The overall interior design, however, isn't quite in uniformity. Each floor has a different theme but doesn't really give the vibe it must convey. Yet we commend the cleanliness and peacefulness inside.

The rooms are big and five persons could actually be accommodated for a standard type of room. We are just not quite comfortable with the bed for some reason.

We hope that are present, their staff is well-trained. They don't smile that much during our visit. The front desk personnel aren't that attentive although they are very friendly.

The location is very strategic particularly PUV station is just minutes away. It is near the Clark International Airport (10 minutes away). There are nearby restaurants offering different Asian cuisines. There are also convenience stores which are walking distance. And for those who want to feel more secured, there's a nearby police station.

Still, despite these flaws, we give 4 stars because we're seeing a big potential for Hotel Vanna. If they listen to feedbacks and take necessary action, it will come a long way.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank hotelsguideph
Reviewed 14 February 2017

The room that we got was bigger than expected. The staff was friendly, they greet us whenever we meet them in the hallway, stairs etc. The room was quiet. My kids liked our stay. My husband said it was a good choice. We also found a "To God Be The Glory" signage downstairs plus there was a Bible in the room. Our stay was memorable. If we happen to pass by at Angeles City next time, we'll choose Hotel Vanna again :).

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank WinterJ0626
Reviewed 12 February 2017

I booked here 2 weeks before the 21st hot air balloon fiesta which most of the hotels are fully booked. The staff is very accommodating. We manage to book 2 rooms for 5 guest including my child. They are not offering any additional bed by they are charging P300 for extra person in excess of 2. We weren't able to have an extra toiletries as they are fully booked.

The hotel is very good. I really like the Spanish look of it. I believe the hotel is 4 flrs with no elevator. But the crew will definitely help you on bringing your stuff in your room. The room is big. For me the mattress is very hard. Also, i have an issue on the doors which we are staying (Room 315) which doesn't close enough when you not force to close it.

We just stayed only for 4 hrs as we need to leave early for the event. Hope we have stayed more so we can able to provide you feedback on your breakfast.

Overall, I still love my stay in the hotel. BTW, if you are looking for a Korean restaurants, you will definitely enjoy your stay here.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Janjalani
Reviewed 2 December 2016

Stayed with Hotel Vanna on Nov. 26, 2016 at a Deluxe room. The room is quite spacious for a deluxe room. Same goes with the bathroom. The room and the hotel in general is clean. The location is perfect since it's near restaurants, groceries, and near a major mall so it's its easy to grab anything you may need. The highlight would be their staff. They were friendly and accommodating. The hotel is also perfect for people who are catching flights at the Clark airport since it's very near the area.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
2  Thank armelabpatalud
Reviewed 17 November 2016

As I was travelling to Pampanga, I saw this Hotel Vanna along the highway. Upon entering, they welcomed me like Kamusta po? They treat me like a very special person. I didn't expect the kind of treatment with the very affordable price. WOW! Plus, the rooms are very clean and spacious! Fluffy pillows! I liked the interior too. Overall, I am satisfied! More than satisfied, actually. I would recommend this place to all my friends! Truly, Filipino Hospitality! Proud to be.

Room Tip: premium rooms - wheelchair accessible located at 1st floor. Higher floors have white theme rooms.
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled solo