All reviews pottery cafe cave pool ihg group patio room beach bar main pool walk in closet stunning property unique design hotel design soft opening direct beach access seminyak beach welcome drink huge balcony an oasis the breakfast area
Reviewed 21 October 2018 via mobile

well-designed room, beachfront location, some villas with private pool, nice resto and cafe, beach club.

this hotel provides everything you look for in bali. the room is not only large, but it even has basic kits to make your own cocktail.

i gave 4 stars because the beach is not that pretty (black sand and public). the hotel complex, i think, is too big and have a certain 80s resort feel to it.

service is impeccable.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank calamity_dv
Hotel Indigo Ba... S, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for your generous review.
We are glad you thoroughly enjoyed your journey in our unique Resort..
Can’t wait to welcome you back to Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach for a truly memorable stay!

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

From the time we checked in to the time we checked out, the staff made you felt welcome in the resort.
They came to introduce themselves and found out if they can offer you any help or local knowledge while you stayed at their resort. The staff would always greet you with a great smile and go above and beyond to offer their services to you.

The resort is funky and beautiful. The sunset is beautiful from the swimming pool. I would say one of the best resort we have stayed in over the years. As soon as they realised we were there for our anniversary. They upgraded us to a gorgeous room with a bottle of champagne in the ice bucket waiting in the room for us. We have a night flight coming home and they immediately extended our check out. In no way I could fault of this resort. We would have no hesitation in staying here again. Would highly recommend to any body else.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank David97sydney

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Indigo Seminyak Beach to celebrate your anniversary and for sharing your experience.
It is truly rewarding to read your wonderful review about our vibrant Resort and engaging team.
We are pleased that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us, and that you appreciated the upgraded room and amenities.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the delightful Seminyak Neighbourhood in the not so distant future.

Reviewed 20 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed 1 week at Indigo.
This is perhaps the best hotel I ever stayed.
Great hotel design, full of plantation, a very nice hidden pool....
Location is convenient, a few meters from the beach
Room was superb.
And the treasure of this hotel is the staff ...
Thank you Indigo’s team for your kindness and permanent smiles

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank patricklN5981ZB

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your brilliant review and for choosing Hotel Indigo Bali Seminyak Beach as your holiday destination.
We are glad that you enjoyed our unique location, well appointed rooms and that you appreciated our engaging team's effortless service.
Our team's genuine approach and caring attitude is renowned and we are happy that you were well looked after.
It would be great to see you again here in the heart of the vibrant Seminyak Neighbourhood and give us the chance to create another memorable journey for you once more.

Reviewed 16 October 2018 via mobile

I had the pleasure of staying for a full week in Seminyak’s newest beach hotel and I have to admit it lived up to all my expectations.
The resort is located right by the ocean but also has several wonderful pools which would be very quiet most times of the day. I never had trouble finding a sun-bed. The beach is very clean and has super waves for surfers. Oh and those Seminyak sunsets...
The hotel itself is extremely trendy and instagramable. All new, all fresh, great design all over. It might appear to be a boutique hotel from the pictures online but it is a large resort in life.
Staff at reception, breakfast, salon bali restaurant, sugarsand beach club, by the pool... were all extremely friendly and helpful. Being a single traveller they kept me company all through my stay and made sure I have all for my comfort.
Salon Bali is an exceptional little nest with the most amazing food in the area. After a few weeks I still think of my dinner there and the wonderful experience on a daily basis.
SugarSand is very cool for sunsets with healthy snacks all day around. Do not miss out on it!
The room itself is very clean, new and spacious. Please note that housekeeping comes around twice a day to make sure you are comfortable. I especially loved the shower with a view and the separate dressing room. You immediately feel yourself at home.
Not to mention all the little treats you receive during your stay... cool/fresh towels and watermelon by the pool, welcome snacks in the room and I even got a bottle of champagne one night.
I am not sure if I could have wished for more... Thank You Hotel Indigo. I am sure to be back in the near future.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank stefanorsi

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your wonderful review.
It is such a pleasure to know you have enjoyed your stay with us to the fullest and that our "Instagrammable" Resort has lived up to your expectations.
We are delighted that your experience in Salon Bali, our unique specialty dining restaurant, left such a vivid and lasting impression and that you had the chance to enjoy the breathtaking Seminyak sunsets from SugarSand, our beach club. Most importantly, I am pleased to hear that you found our team to be extremely friendly and helpful.
We always set our aims high and strive to exceed our guest’s expectations and to know we have achieved this fills me with great pride and joy.
Rest assured that your kind comments will be passed on to the team.

We all look forward to your return visit not before long!

Reviewed 16 October 2018

Just returned from 5 days and we cannot recommend highly enough this hotel/resort.
My first visit to Bali and I have always been hesitant to go but after this stay I cannot wait to return and wished we had stayed longer. This was attributed mostly to our accommodation. Perfect location!! 4 stunning pools and we loved the adults only pool and the recently opened Sugar Sand pool area.
The whole resort was exactly as shown in photos, immaculate, amazing service, staff and restaurants.
My favourite restaurant was Salon Bali. We had 2 meals here. An Aussie chef with modern Balinese cuisine. The degustation with matching cocktails is the best. Staff were excellent, particularly Adi and Meenie.
Morning bike ride with Dewa Dhe was fun who gave us the confidence to go out on our own on the bikes.

We will be returning next year.

Room Tip: All looked great but next time we're staying in villas which we viewed before leaving
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank KathrynL1027

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review on your recent stay with us.
We are delighted to read your compliments on the Resort facilities and that you enjoyed Salon Bali, our specialty dining restaurant so much that you had to go twice!
We look forward to welcoming you back to our vibrant Seminyak Neighbourhood in the not so distant future.