1,669 results
All reviews wild orchid rooftop bar ocean suite pool access suite outdoor jacuzzi the penthouse top floor our honeymoon dressing room sunset view indian ocean watch the sunset rooms are huge overlooking the beach other resorts rose petals pool side
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Overall the experience was one of a kind. From beginning to end, from the massage to the amazing pools to the customer service. Our room was beautiful, very clean and the personalized note was nice. Didn't try the food there since I love to try authentic food but I'm pretty sure it would have been delicious!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Terence L, General Manager at Anantara Seminyak Bali Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Rubyrobles,

Thank you for the compliments of overall service and products you have experienced throughout your stay. Our massage is definitely on top favourite lists to enjoy for our guest, happy that you are one of them. I would recommend to try our 1 KG Pork Knuckle on your next visit - also the most wanted list in our MoonLite Kitchen and Bar - it's tender and crispy and big enough to share.

From all of us at Anantara Seminyak Bali, a warm thank you and we definitely look forward in seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I first visited Anantara chain in Sri Lanka. We visited both locations in SL and absolutely fell in love with it. With that, we decided to book with Anantara for our Bali trip.

First of all, the hotel needs A LOT of renovations. Tiles and furniture are old, tilted and broken. When called to ask for a band aid they replied “let me check if we have it first”. They showed up at our door saying they only had one when we asked for two. I was very shocked to say the least!

The hotel is so run down I didn’t even bother to spend a dime at their spa (we normally do a spa at every resort we visit). We did not eat any of our meals at the hotel besides breakfast as it was included in our booking. We only ordered room service on the very last night as my husband was not feeling well.

Last but not least, I read on their brochure they offer guests a “15 min welcome massage” which we didn’t even get. I saw other guests get theirs at the lobby today while checking in. Double standards much?!

I am very disappointed as I feel this particular location ruins the entire Anantara name. So yes, don’t bother wasting your money here you can take it elsewhere.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank jesspang02

Dear Jesspang02,

We much appreciate your response in our resort, and we are pleased to announce that we are continuing the second batch of room renovation early next year whist focusing on exterior maintenance this year. The 15 minutes welcome massage are available at the lobby during check in time, helping the guest to feel relaxed after a long journey. This services can be requested at front desk incase the guest missed it, we will be more than happy to do it in the spa rooms as well. Your comment on the bandaid are well noted, and has been shared to the respective department.

if you have any other ideas on how we may cultivate our guest culinary and experience, please do not hesitate to contact me personally to tlee@anantara.com

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Anantara is a beautiful property. The ambience is brilliant. It’s extremely well maintained. The best part of the hotel was the staff! We were scammed by a money lender, in Seminyak, and it was Mr Agus, the front desk manager and Mr Suprapto helped us retrieve our money back. We were scammed of Indonesian Rupaiyah 5L. It’s an amazing property, and very well recommended!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mbs2k,

Thank you for recommending our hotel in this forum. We are happy to hear that the fund has been returned and our Security Manager has been proceeded the report to local authorities and we believe the Money Changer has been shut down. Your comment of our associates Agus and Suprapto are highly appreciated.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I stayed at the resort end of September through to early October for 5 nights.
Perfection personified is all I can say.
We stayed in the Ocean View Suite.
The suite on Floor 3 was absolutely amazing, with a huge walk in wardrobe - spacious bathroom with his and her dink’s and walk-in shower and separate tub big enough for both.... but who needs that when you have a jacuzzi on you balcony?!?!
The suite also had a spacious seating area as well as a huge bed with an amazing mattress they gave us 5 nights of blissful sleep. I have stayed in many 5 star hotels - but what sets the Anantara apart is the absolute seamless service with a smile that we received throughout our stay. I’d love to call out all the team but I don’t have the names - the ladies in reception, the manager at the rooftop restaurant and Sumi and Kadek from the SPA all added to make our stay so special. The food both at breakfast and also room service and the one dinner we had in hogs was amazing - great quality and great value. The room also had a great coffee make which made the best cup of espresso - which I made a point of having everyday. The ocean view from our suite was amazing and the sunset to die for. All of this was made all the more perfect by the lovely staff. Be sure to book yourself into the Friday evening BBQ - food a plenty - grilled fresh for you and great choice.
Thank you to all at Anantara - you made our stay perfect.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Reality75,

We are always trying our best to create magic - and I am more than happy to read that your stay with us was just that magical. If you have any other ideas on how we may cultivate our guest culinary and experience, please do not hesitate to contact me personally to tlee@anantara.com

Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

We didn’t stay here, only had the most amazing meal ever (x 2). My friend and I originally went after an amazing massage. We enjoyed cocktails and platters and they were to die for. Plus you get to watch the sunset. You must go here!! We decided to book for our last night with our hubbys and they were very impressed also. We will be back, thanks

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Shellandben,

Thank you for stopping by. Happy to read you had an amazing dining experience in our Moonlite Kitchen and Bar. Next time, please try our 1 KG Pork Knuckle, it is tender and crispy and a perfect menu for sharing. Our culinary team are uninterruptedly upgrading their menu and a new menu are being presented every six months.