“Beautiful Bespoke Leather”

Lemona Leather and Tailor
Ranked #11 of 62 Shopping in Seminyak
More attraction details
Owner description: Lemona leather and tailor owner and director leo and mona , we have experience working over 15 years and our tailors very talented skill and great experience doing this job specializing in leather quality and design . We had experience working with famous brand in bali and australia to product their stuff , and we also do export or sending stuff to any country . We do custom made tailoring
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

My husband and I chose Lemona on a friend’s recommendation and were not disappointed. We both ordered tailored leather jackets and I also had a skirt made. The finished garments are beautifully constructed in great quality leather at a very good price and last minute alterations were readily accommodated. We’re thrilled with our purchases. I highly recommend and will use Lemona again in future.

1  Thank Ms-Bow-G
Lemonaleather, Manager at Lemona Leather and Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Hi Nadine Bowen
Thank you very much your time to share your shopping experience at lemona. We are happy thats you got the good leather jackets and skirt. Hope you always love the jackets and skirt what i had made. We would do it for you again when you come back to Bali
Have a great times

"satchel"
"suede"
"zips"

Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Jacket arrived today looks and feels great. Quality is awesome. So glad i took the time to buy it from you. Thanks again idris

Lemonaleather, Manager at Lemona Leather and Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2018

Hi Andrew Wilkin
Sounds good that you got the jacket and fit well
Sorry for the late caused waiting for leather coming
Hope you always love the jacket

Best Regard

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Walked in with a massive range of photos from pinterest and asked for 5 pairs of shoes a jacket and a bag. 5 days later I walked away with a range of custom made goods. Love them and they are truely custom.

1  Thank zennakim
Lemonaleather, Manager at Lemona Leather and Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

Hi guys
Thank you very much to do your custom made in our store
We are so happy you got the good things here. If you need more we are ready to do it for you.
Hope you have a great holiday in bali.

Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

My friend and I came here to have some clothes made. We brought our own material and samples of what we wanted made. The tailor was very professional and our clothes are exactly what we wanted. He did a final fitting and made the necessary alterations to ensure we were happy with the products. Would recommend Lemona to anyone going to Bali and wanting anything made!

2  Thank Emma E
Lemonaleather, Manager at Lemona Leather and Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2018

Hi Emma Thank you very much for your time to share your experience to get dresses made
When you came to the shop with Abigail and asked me available to make the dresses and skirt. For sure we can make and copy
When the dresses and skirts were ready i asked my friend Dicky to drop to your villa
As out our discussed then you want extra lining.
Its okay.we brough back to our tailor for some little in for the dress and put lining as you didn't asked before at the first coming.
When the dresses are ready i still asked Dicky to drop it for you.
Then you got the perfect linen dress as you want it
Hope to see you again to have a great holiday

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 November 2017 via mobile

Arrived in Seminyak on the Saturday & found this shop Sunday morning after reading reviews. My friend & I wanted to get leather jackets made, the staff were very professional & basically could make anything we wanted. We both ordered jackets (they had some samples on display) which helped us decide the style. They use good quality leather & zips come in several colors i.e. bronze, silver. I also ordered a travel bag which I had made in a tan colour & a wallet. Because we were leaving for Ubud day 5 they sent one of the boys to the hotel to do a final fitting & make any necessary alterations & we were able to pick up our finished products before we flew out day 7. I love my finish pieces & highly recommend this family run business, just remember if you want something made don't leave it to the last minute.

1  Thank Leeanneburke
Lemonaleather, Manager at Lemona Leather and Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Hi Lee anne Burke
Thank you very much for visiting our shop to order leather jacket and Tan travel bag
Thank you for your time to share here on my tripadvisor as your experience doing custom made to order.
After you chose the leather and the style copy from our style at shop
Also for the big travel bag you had choosen the color and style
We got the leather and brought to our tailor and bag maker. The jacket was ready and i ask my friend to do fitting.one jacket for you need little in alteration and for your friend Simone was fine
Then you went to ubud for few days.
All the things were ready before you come to the shop.
The last day you come from ubud to the shop and directly to the airport. You tried the jacket perfect fit after we took back to the tailor to do in little alteration.
And you saw the first time the Tan travel bag was amazing
You got all the orders done perfectly and you love them.
Hope you come back to bali and have other a nice holiday