“Great Services and The Best Private Villa we have stayed so far”

Villa Air Bali Boutique Resort & Spa
Ranked #44 of 148 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 23 February 2012

Great and Excellence Services, It feels like we were being pampered in the villa and treated as a very special guest. the massage from the SPA were magnificent. the quality of the services were magnificent.

Clean and Beautiful Villa Interior, mixed of Modern Bali and Japanese Architecture and Interior.

Too bad they don't have kids club or baby sitter for children, it would be very nice =D

However, so far, it is the best private villa that we have stayed.

We'll be back for sure.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 7 February 2012

My wife & I spent a week at Villa Air Bali last year in March to celebrate our Honeymoon. After a lot of research we decided to go with Villa Air, an we were not disappointed with out choice at all. Right from the time we arrived in Bali till we went back, we were absolutely overwhelmed with the service and attention to detail.

We stayed at the one bedroom villa with a pool and a beautiful sit out and sun deck. We arrived at the hotel to find out room decorated with beautiful flowers.

The food at the hotel is great and the choices are amazing. The service staff is ever so polite and helpful. The spa is amazing and the therapists are extremely good. Probably the best massage we've had so far.

We will definitely recommend the Villa Air as a place to unwind and enjoy the company of your significant other.

Room Tip: Make sure you are in a villa on the corner for complete privacy :)
  • Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank nitindg
Reviewed 22 January 2012

The reviews we read about the service level and friendliness of the staff at Villa Air was consistent with our experience in December.

We enjoyed the last 3 nights of our Bali trip here and despite wet weather it was thoroughly enjoyable. The spa massage was the best we had in Bali; the afternoon teas were fantastic; the standard of the villas very good (probably say 4-4.5 star) including in room internet facilities; the resort shuttle was available more often than not and particularly useful for the short trips to Oberoi Street and the beach; and the staff were always smiling and ready to offer assistance - that goes for everyone, not just the reception staff.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank angojo
Reviewed 22 January 2012

I recently had the absolute pleasure of staying at "Villa Air Bali". This started with 6 nights in the "Grand Villa" with my 17 year old son and 15 year old daughter, their best friend each, my X beloved and a friend of hers. I then have spent over 20 nights in a single villa on my own and 7 nights in the 2 bedroom villa with a friend who came over. So I have, you could say experienced the whole range of acommodation the establishment has to offer. All are of the highest quality finish, very private, practically functional and visually stunning. The level of service started with the cool hand towell and child bottled water the driver gave each of us when we entered the cool air conditioned "Villa Air Bali" transport and continued until I left. ALL staff are very friendly, (This includes all levels from management-gardeners-pool maintenance, cafe workers, security, house keeping, spa workers etc.) helpful and professional and make you feel so special that at times I had to remind myself there are were other guests in the establishment. A "MUST DO" for all guests should be at least 1, (But I recommend more-Ha) treatments from "Villa Spa" who have an awesome seperate treatment center but also offer nearly all services in your private villa which I found to be very handy and it makes the treatment experience even more private. The quality of the food and service at "Matre Aire Cafe" was impressive, and the waiter/waitress staff make sure your water glass is always full of chilled purified water and that empty plates are gone in a blink of an eye. All this while you sit under circulating ceiling fans and look over the stunning gardens and water features. The menu is varied with options on types of cuisine, childrens choices and overall is excellant value for money. I was that impressed with "Villa Air Bali" that I have already confirmed my booking for nearly 3 weeks mid 2012 for a return visit with family and friends for my birthday. I travel extensively through Australia and Asia for my businesses and I know quality when I see and experience it. "Villa Air Bali" is all quality so i suggest you book now. GARY.

Room Tip: All villa options are awesome. It's just a matter of how many bedrooms you need!!!
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank 262Gary
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Choosing a honeymoon destination is quite difficult if you want to make sure you have the perfect time with your new husband/wife. Look no further than the Villa Air Bali.

We arrived to a nice cool drink and our pool was filled with rose petals in the form of love hearts. Our bath too, was filed with rose petals and love hearts. The lounge area is very comfortable and the couch is spacious enough to fit two easily. Continuing with the spacious theme, the bathroom is very generously sized and immaculately designed.

The staff were amongst the friendliest people we have ever met and you could not walk past a staff member without a cheery 'good morning' or 'hello'. The cleaners responded quickly and attended to our ever need.

The food was very good and there was plenty of options to chose from (I recommend trying all the different juices!).

It took us a while to find but there are some great restaurants near by and the beaches are far better than any you would find at Kuta. We recommend Ku De Ta, which is a nice relaxing bar/beach lounge. The Villa offers a free shuttle service which will take you there (or to anywhere else in the Seminyak/Kuta area).

Villa Air Bali is a perfect choice for honeymooners or any couple in general.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple