I stayed in this hotel earlier in the year and then again in January. I found new pool furniture, and the restaurant area looked updated and friendly. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the restaurant prices are very reasonable which is usually not the case in hotels. Having stayed in a more modern hotel up the road I found this one much more tranquil and 'Balinese'. It's good value, comfortable, clean and close to everything, though the short walk to the main road at night seems a little daunting at first until you get used to it. Seminyak has some wonderful restaurants - try "Sip" just around the corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A hotel with well-built Balinese concept. Designed in indigenous traditional architecture with fine stones - woods carving decorate each room of the hotel. 48 Rooms divided into 10 villas (with downstairs and upstairs rooms) and 28 spacious rooms in a building feature. The downstairs villas are in large double bed with kitchen, bathtub /shower with hot / cold water, spacious lounge room. All rooms equipped with air conditioning, satellite TV, fridge with mini bar and IDD phone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Hotel Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Village Seminyak
- Puri Dewa Bharata Hotel & Villas Bali/Seminyak