The Oberoi Bali(Seminyak)
US$420
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$532
Courtyard by Marriott Bali Seminyak Resort(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$295
Courtyard
The Haven Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$59
W Bali - Seminyak(Seminyak)
US$498
TS Suites Leisure Seminyak Bali(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$156
Uma Sapna(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$239
US$326
Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$89
Agoda.com
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$723
1,892 results
All reviewsbreeze restaurantroyal courtyard villaray clarkour honeymoonthe general managerdouble showerprivate poolthe complimentary afternoon teaoverlooking the beachmain resortbutler servicemain pooloutdoor showerbuggy ridehuge bathroompersonal butlerbeachfront location
Reviewed 6 November 2017

We bit the bullet and paid for 3 nights in what is the most expensive hotel in Bali we have ever stayed in. I have been coming to Bali for 40 years and I have stayed in some gorgeous accommodation. We were a bit underwhelmed by the Samaya. The room was nice, not jaw-dropping though, we expected more for what we paid. My overall impression, however, may well have been tainted by a nasty experience I had where I tripped and almost fell over on the driveway, hurting my foot quite badly. I recovered myself and carried on my way, only to find the staff member at the bottom of the drive clearly laughing at me. I would have preferred a little courtesy and an enquiry as to whether I was ok or not. I talked to the manager about this, and he immediately went off and recovered the cctv footage - he came back and showed me a clip of me returning to the hotel instead of on my way out, which was when I tripped. Basically I felt he was doubting what I told him. Off he went again to have a look, and funnily enough he didn't then show me the correct clip of my trip, where the staff member could probably be seen laughing. I am disappointed that he said he would talk to his manager and come back to us, and then basically didn't come back at all. We checked out and nothing was said. Hotel was happy to leave this matter unresolved. All I wanted was acknowledgement of what had happened and that it was unacceptable. I felt that my honesty had been questioned and that I should have been believed in the first place. It is not acceptable to laugh at someone's misfortune, no matter how comical it might have been, especially in a hotel of this calibre.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
11  Thank Toots19630
Reviewed 26 October 2017

I stayed at the Samaya Seminyak for my honeymoon in October 2017. The service and accommodations were top notch across the board! The honeymoon package we were offered was incredibly special and they fulfilled all aspects of what was promised -- beginning with a wonderful welcome, complete with complimentary flower necklaces, beverages, pre-drawn flower bath and even a personal honeymoon cake! We stayed in a one bedroom royal pavilion villa and it was exceptional - the bathroom/closet area in particular made me never want to leave! It included an outdoor shower area, an incredible indoor shower, and a two-person jacuzzi bathtub - in addition to a private outdoor jacuzzi and private lap pool. The location was also perfect. The hotel is removed from the noise of the busiest parts of Seminyak, but there are plenty of great restaurants and shops within walking distances either out the main entrance or also along the beach. The included morning breakfast was also exceptional - more food than one could ever need, and delicious coffee and fresh juices also included, all while sitting alongside the indian ocean! I highly recommend the Samaya, in particular for an extra special occasion :)

Room Tip: Recomment the Ocean-side rooms (not the courtyard rooms, across the street)
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Casey V
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Many thanks to the whole Team at the Samaya!
As matured Bali travelers we stayed for the first time at the Smaya and were excited. After a very friendly welcome, we were bampered and looked after so well that we not wanted to leave.
Great Villa's, very good infrastracture (Main Pool, Gym, Restaurant), mouthwatering Food (starts with Breakfast and Ends with a great Dining experience in the evening at Breeze) and very attentiv and professional staff.. We will be back!
Once again many thanks for having us!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank luethiandy
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I don`t really know why I am writing this review as it only adds to the countless 5 star reviews that proceed it. This applies to everything from villas, to situation, to grouds, to food. And then comes the big one, in nearly 50 years of world travel my wife and I both agree that this is the friendliest hotel we have stayed without detracted from the efficiency. Within hours of arriving we were convinced that every member of staff would greet us by name even if we had never met them before. Do they hold up our photographs at staff meetings and have to repeat our names until perfect? On our last day "Odalan" the rededication of the hotel shrine took place and all guest were warmly invited to attend, a really memorable event. Thank you "Mr Ray" and all his "family" for a fantastic stay.

Room Tip: Most people will prefer beach side but all are superb
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rufusatmarton
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed here for 8 nights in September and did not want to leave. We had a courtyard villa which was very spacious and private. The benefit of being over the road to the main hotel was more space around the villas. Security excellent and pool 11 meters by 4 ! Always spotless.
The hotel itself was immaculate and service exceptional. Lots of extras like fresh fruit salad by the pool at lunch time. Pleanty of sunbeds and space around the main pools. There is a main pool and resturant with the courtyard villas too.
I would highly recommend this hotel and have already booked to return. It's not in the best base for exploring so i would combine it with another area if you wish to travel around Bali as the access is restricted by traffic at certain times of the day. The hotel is ideally situated in a lovely area of seminyak with good resturants around and free transport to and from provided by the hotel .
A wonderful place to relax and rest. My husband had a massage and said it was excellent. The resturant was very good would not recommend half board as menu restrictive. The main menu and food is superb. The all day breakfast is fantastic. I would also recommend the wagu burger!!

Stayed: September 2017