1,934 results
All reviews breeze restaurant royal courtyard villa ray clark our honeymoon the general manager double shower private pool the complimentary afternoon tea overlooking the beach main resort butler service outdoor shower main pool buggy ride personal butler huge bathroom beachfront location
Reviewed 25 October 2017

Many thanks to the whole Team at the Samaya!
As matured Bali travelers we stayed for the first time at the Smaya and were excited. After a very friendly welcome, we were bampered and looked after so well that we not wanted to leave.
Great Villa's, very good infrastracture (Main Pool, Gym, Restaurant), mouthwatering Food (starts with Breakfast and Ends with a great Dining experience in the evening at Breeze) and very attentiv and professional staff.. We will be back!
Once again many thanks for having us!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank luethiandy
Reviewed 24 October 2017

I don`t really know why I am writing this review as it only adds to the countless 5 star reviews that proceed it. This applies to everything from villas, to situation, to grouds, to food. And then comes the big one, in nearly 50 years of world travel my wife and I both agree that this is the friendliest hotel we have stayed without detracted from the efficiency. Within hours of arriving we were convinced that every member of staff would greet us by name even if we had never met them before. Do they hold up our photographs at staff meetings and have to repeat our names until perfect? On our last day "Odalan" the rededication of the hotel shrine took place and all guest were warmly invited to attend, a really memorable event. Thank you "Mr Ray" and all his "family" for a fantastic stay.

Room Tip: Most people will prefer beach side but all are superb
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rufusatmarton
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Stayed here for 8 nights in September and did not want to leave. We had a courtyard villa which was very spacious and private. The benefit of being over the road to the main hotel was more space around the villas. Security excellent and pool 11 meters by 4 ! Always spotless.
The hotel itself was immaculate and service exceptional. Lots of extras like fresh fruit salad by the pool at lunch time. Pleanty of sunbeds and space around the main pools. There is a main pool and resturant with the courtyard villas too.
I would highly recommend this hotel and have already booked to return. It's not in the best base for exploring so i would combine it with another area if you wish to travel around Bali as the access is restricted by traffic at certain times of the day. The hotel is ideally situated in a lovely area of seminyak with good resturants around and free transport to and from provided by the hotel .
A wonderful place to relax and rest. My husband had a massage and said it was excellent. The resturant was very good would not recommend half board as menu restrictive. The main menu and food is superb. The all day breakfast is fantastic. I would also recommend the wagu burger!!

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Sally1234512345
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

Our 6th visit to the SAMAYA and it never disappoints . Fabulous beachfront location ,the villas are spacious and the beds pure comfort.The Breeze beachfront restaurant offers sensational food with top notch service.The SAMAYA is a standout on service their staff everyone of them is what really sets this place apart from others.If your looking for a beautiful relaxing resort with lots of privacy great Balinese service being the paramount this is the place for sure.Congraulations Mr Ray and all the team we'll be back .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I guess this is a way overdue post from me.. Pardon from my ranting as I am still feeling the excitement even after years.

I stayed in The Samaya Seminyak back in May 2016. The time spent there was terrific!
This was a trip that was very memorable to me! With a sunset engagement proposal, who could resist saying NO at such wonderful place.

Firstly, the room!
Upon entering the villa, the first thing to notice is the lounge area? With a sofa and a coffee table, this area is made to relax.
Next up, the bed is comfy, the pool is clean and the room is huge!
Not to mentioned that the toilet area occupies a whole area.
There is 3 places for you to bath! The indoor shower, outdoor shower and a bath tub with a TV!

With a indoor personal pool, who could resist skinny dipping!

Next up, the staffs are AMAZING! There is personal butler for us, who always managed to call us by our name and asked how was our day whenever we met her!
She could even provide suggestions on what we can do for the day.
And of course I could not resist when she offer a deal that my partner and I could swim with Dolphins.
Furthermore, the staffs always manage to arrange for transport to wherever we want to go. When we asked for help getting a cab for a dinner at Wild Hog, the staffs offers to drop us there and even ask us to call them when we are done so that they can pick us up! (Where do you get such wonderful service?)

The view from the dining area is amazing as well! From the breakfast in the morning(which you can order at any day of the time) to the afternoon tea (this was inclusive in my package) to the romantic dinner at night. The different time of the day provide such different view of the seashore. Just sitting there and enjoying the view and breeze is such an luxury.

I would strongly encouraged people to stay here as the service, help and everything I experienced is beyond description!

P.s: Another to note, there is a cheap and good massage area just around the corner, within 3 minutes of walk!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple