“stuff that perfect holidays are made of!”

Bali Rich Luxury Villa
Ranked #123 of 417 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
New Delhi, India
“stuff that perfect holidays are made of!”
Reviewed 22 December 2011

The villas are spacious, peaceful and very well maintained. What you see online is exactly what you get.Maybe better but definitely not less. To say that the villa staff is hospitabe, would be an understatement.....these guys are simply wonderful! they make their guests feel welocme and are extermely forthcoming and helpful in all respects.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
4 Thank divyachaturvedi

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 10 December 2011

A perfect way to get away from the cooler season in Australia - the humidity and warmth of Bali.

This place became our home away from home. The villa style accommodation was perfect for privacy. Especially as the villa came with its own pool - a necessity in Bali.

The local food served for room service was great. The complimentary breakfast was good, but I recommend you seek out some other alternatives for a great coffee.

All the staff were helpful and there is a free shuttle bus regularly available.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled as a couple
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 28 November 2011

Had called for transport to transfer from my hotel at Kuta to the villa just a day ago before my stay at Bali Rich. Staff were very accomodating and had arrange it for us. The villa were lovely and we simply enjoyed our stay over there. Do try the food room service, we found the food very tasty and i think it is from different restaurants as compared to the breakfast which doesn't really taste yummy. Only hiccup was that we have booked a free shuttle service provided by the villa to Seminyak but when we were there, they just told us their boss has use the car and there is no driver for the day and advice us to take a cab or walk there instead. I like the privacy of the villa and the pool is really lovely.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 13 November 2011

The second I walked out of Customs @ Bali Airport and saw 'Made the Driver" with a sign with my name - standing right at the front of the large crowd so I couldn't miss him - I knew that Bali Rich Luxury Villa's 'had it together'!!
The lovely Girls on Reception had me checked in, with a cold drink, and the Porter to get me to my room after the long flights, speedily.
And what a wonderful surprise the room was. Spacious, with separate Lounge/dining/kitchen, an enormous bedroom (KS bed), and a huge bathroom with a door leading out of the shower to the sparkling swimming pool!!
The ice for my Gin & Tonic arrived within minutes via a smiling room-service Girl, and I knew that I was truly in paradise as I sat on one of the 2 lollabouts by the pool.

When I travel, I usually travel with friends, not as a couple! Hence, I would like there to be some Villa's with TWIN-BEDS. As it was, the KS bed sufficed for the 5 nights. However, it is important for the large amount of friends/buddies/mates that travel to Bali together that they actually can enjoy a good nights sleep in their own bed. I am hoping Bali Rich Luxury Villa's can accommodate us in the future with these twin-beds.

SPECIAL MENTION to Budi on the front desk; perfect English, professional in the extreme, and could answer all queries in a flash!! Likewise Made, an excellent and capable Driver.

I thoroughly recommend Bali Rich Villa's - at the end of a long shopping/sight-seeing day, it is the perfect relaxing and very peaceful destination to return to.

Room Tip: Bali Rich Villa's only have accommodation for couples in their 1Bedroom Villa's. There are...