“The perfect way to de-stress, relax & thoroughly enjoy!”

Bali Rich Luxury Villa
Ranked #103 of 412 Speciality Lodging in Seminyak
Sydney, Australia
“The perfect way to de-stress, relax & thoroughly enjoy!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 November 2011

The second I walked out of Customs @ Bali Airport and saw 'Made the Driver" with a sign with my name - standing right at the front of the large crowd so I couldn't miss him - I knew that Bali Rich Luxury Villa's 'had it together'!!
The lovely Girls on Reception had me checked in, with a cold drink, and the Porter to get me to my room after the long flights, speedily.
And what a wonderful surprise the room was. Spacious, with separate Lounge/dining/kitchen, an enormous bedroom (KS bed), and a huge bathroom with a door leading out of the shower to the sparkling swimming pool!!
The ice for my Gin & Tonic arrived within minutes via a smiling room-service Girl, and I knew that I was truly in paradise as I sat on one of the 2 lollabouts by the pool.

When I travel, I usually travel with friends, not as a couple! Hence, I would like there to be some Villa's with TWIN-BEDS. As it was, the KS bed sufficed for the 5 nights. However, it is important for the large amount of friends/buddies/mates that travel to Bali together that they actually can enjoy a good nights sleep in their own bed. I am hoping Bali Rich Luxury Villa's can accommodate us in the future with these twin-beds.

SPECIAL MENTION to Budi on the front desk; perfect English, professional in the extreme, and could answer all queries in a flash!! Likewise Made, an excellent and capable Driver.

I thoroughly recommend Bali Rich Villa's - at the end of a long shopping/sight-seeing day, it is the perfect relaxing and very peaceful destination to return to.

Room Tip: Bali Rich Villa's only have accommodation for couples in their 1Bedroom Villa's. There are...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
4 Thank Lynley T

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Polish first
Sri Kembangan, Malaysia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 November 2011

We took a honeymoon package in bali rich villa, and it was the best holiday in our life. The private villa was just amazing, the room was spacious and cozy, as well as the bathroom with roses decorated bath tub and, and a large shower area. We just loved the large private pool, and we would jump into the pool everyday to refresh after the tour. The rooms are really quiet and romantic. Their staffs were very friendly and helpfull. The food provided was also fresh and tasty. We also enjoyed the spa which was excellent and relaxing. On the whole, bali rich villa made our honeymoon the most romantic and memorable vacation.....

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Gunawathi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2011

My partner and I chose Bali Rich Villas as we wanted somewhere private and relaxing but also wanted to be close to the array of shops and restaurants in Seminyak. Bali Rich was exactly that! The staff were friendly from the moment we got to the airport and they were very accommodating whenever we needed anything. Our villa was lovely and spacious with an amazing bathroom and authentic thatched roof. The private pool and sun deck were exactly what we were looking for and made staying in the room much more enjoyable than staying in a hotel. I would definitely recommend Bali Rich Villas to couples who want to stay somewhere quieter than a hotel, but who still want to be close enough to enjoy all Seminyak has to offer.

Room Tip: We stayed in room 216 which was right at the very back of the complex - this was great as we never f...
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Stefaniemegan
Melbourne, Australia
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2011

After coming straight from another villa which was faultless & amazing this just didn't compare. Right from the word go everything was not good, unfriendly welcome & the person who showed us the villa spoke poor english.
The 2 bdrm villa we stayed in was very shabby & rundown, the plants around the pool were dead. The lounges were stained & had cigarette burns. The lock on the front gate was broken, the jets on the shower were blocked. There was no main pool as advertised on the net just a very derelict sad area where one had been. It was such an overpriced mistake booking this.

• Stayed July 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank GSA255100
adelaide
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 October 2011

We arrived at the Villas lt 11 o'clock at night tired and hot. We were greeted with a smile and taken straight to our three bedroom villa. It was lit up beautiful and spotlessly clean. The rooms were large and the bathroom are amazing with a large bath, dual sinks and a huge shower. The rooms and pools are cleaned daily and all staff were always smiling and respectful of your privacy. The breakfast is simple but in my opinion enough options fot you to try something different most days. Breakafast consists of indonesian, american or english all served with fruit juice and coffee.

We stayed at the villas for 5 nights in a three bedroom villa with 5 friends in total and could not fault it at all. I will be definately be staying there again and cant wait to take my family this time.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends