All reviews potato head nusa lembongan walking distance air con great villa stayed for nights bath bedroom pool bali furniture driver lounge
Reviewed 29 November 2017

Stayed here at the beginning of November for 7 nights with 4 friends. It is located in a very strategic location and a walkable distance to all popular amenities (5-minutes from Potato Head Beach Club, etc) and there were only 3 villas in the complex. This meant that we got very attentive and friendly service. The only tip I would advise of is, definitely bring mosquito repellent! The villa is modern yet slightly dated, and easily accessible for the little critters. Otherwise, they offer breakfast in the morning (you get to choose each day) and staff are a phone call away, or literally down the little hallway. Would recommend to any friends or family coming to visit Bali and would stay again. Thanks to all the friendly staff at Kei Villas for making our stay pleasant (and to the Mas who helped to capture and release the gecko outside!)

Room Tip: Request Villa 1, I think it's nicer!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Absolute gem of a find. The compound is made up of 3 separate villas. We booked a one room villa and the living area is HUGE! The furnitures in the villa are for sale if you fancy. Just let the concierge know.

The location is right smack in the exciting part of Seminyak. 5 mins walk to Potato Head, 10mins walk to Merah Putih restaurant, which I highly recommend.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

What a relief to open the door to our villa and have instant solace after a hectic taxi ride from the airport. Fabulous pool surrounded by lounge and bedrooms. Super attentive staff and excellent nasi goreng breakfast. Crazy busy road outside and couldn't wait to escape to Nusa Lembongan, but we really enjoyed our one night stay. Kitchen is pretty basic but the idea is to dine out when in Bali. You work that out pretty quickly!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stayed for 7 nights at Kei Villas. I can not speak highly enough about this place. The villas are huge and just so private - it was a real sanctuary from the chaos that is just outside the front door. The pool was amazing - we lived in there! The beds were super comfortable and the furniture and decor were real art pieces. The staff were beyond amazing - so helpful and kind and we will be forever grateful for their help in getting me medical attention so quickly when I unfortunately came down with a really bad case of 'Bali Belly'. The location of the villas are brilliant, 4 min to the beach and a great surf break and so many awesome restaurants within 10min walk. This place has so much to offer and I hope that one day we can come back and stay again.

Room Tip: There are only 3 villas and they are all lovely.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I took my mom, my brother and my grandparents to Bali last July and we stayed at Kei Villa. The location was perfect as it is located in the center of Seminyak. Potato Head is just next door and there is also a public beach just 15 minutes walk away. Lots of good restaurants around too.

The Villa itself is beautiful. Love the interior design, love the pool. The staff is great and they were very attentive to my grandparents. Just fyi, my grandparents are 90 yrs old. So they walk slow and need special attention and care. Really appreciate the service that the staff at Kei Villas provide for us.

I had an overall wonderful experience staying at Kei Villas and would definitely comeback for my next visit.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family