All reviews potato head huge villa bring mosquito repellent nusa lembongan walking distance air con private pool stayed for nights bath bedroom bali furniture lounge
Reviewed 11 September 2017

Absolute gem of a find. The compound is made up of 3 separate villas. We booked a one room villa and the living area is HUGE! The furnitures in the villa are for sale if you fancy. Just let the concierge know.

The location is right smack in the exciting part of Seminyak. 5 mins walk to Potato Head, 10mins walk to Merah Putih restaurant, which I highly recommend.

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

What a relief to open the door to our villa and have instant solace after a hectic taxi ride from the airport. Fabulous pool surrounded by lounge and bedrooms. Super attentive staff and excellent nasi goreng breakfast. Crazy busy road outside and couldn't wait to escape to Nusa Lembongan, but we really enjoyed our one night stay. Kitchen is pretty basic but the idea is to dine out when in Bali. You work that out pretty quickly!

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 August 2017

We stayed for 7 nights at Kei Villas. I can not speak highly enough about this place. The villas are huge and just so private - it was a real sanctuary from the chaos that is just outside the front door. The pool was amazing - we lived in there! The beds were super comfortable and the furniture and decor were real art pieces. The staff were beyond amazing - so helpful and kind and we will be forever grateful for their help in getting me medical attention so quickly when I unfortunately came down with a really bad case of 'Bali Belly'. The location of the villas are brilliant, 4 min to the beach and a great surf break and so many awesome restaurants within 10min walk. This place has so much to offer and I hope that one day we can come back and stay again.

Room tip: There are only 3 villas and they are all lovely.
Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

I took my mom, my brother and my grandparents to Bali last July and we stayed at Kei Villa. The location was perfect as it is located in the center of Seminyak. Potato Head is just next door and there is also a public beach just 15 minutes walk away. Lots of good restaurants around too.

The Villa itself is beautiful. Love the interior design, love the pool. The staff is great and they were very attentive to my grandparents. Just fyi, my grandparents are 90 yrs old. So they walk slow and need special attention and care. Really appreciate the service that the staff at Kei Villas provide for us.

I had an overall wonderful experience staying at Kei Villas and would definitely comeback for my next visit.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 July 2017

There was a little hiccup checking in. However, the villa was so pretty and huge. The staff were all so friendly. The location was the best part though. It's just 3-5 minutes from Potato Head Beach Club, and there's like a mini mart close by. You've got Cafe Organic and Motel Mexicola nearby too! Overall, it was a fantastic stay, and I'd definitely be back.

Date of stay: July 2017