“GOLD STAR RATING”

Amadea Resort & Villas
Ranked #34 of 149 Hotels in Seminyak
Reviewed 14 November 2017

Checked into Amadea's luxurious 2 bedroom pool villa (2 couples) and fell in love with it.

The accommodation was simply sensational, unbelievably spacious, well fitted out and the pool was not a plunge pool, it was about 15-20m long and a safe 1.3m deep all the way through.

We were greeted with amazing freindliness and efficiency. All the staff located at the resort were great...always smiling and happy to chat about our day. When cleaning, they come in a team of 4 or 5.....no having to wait an hour to have the room clean, it was done in a flash and to a very high standard.

Whilst there, it was my birthday and during the afternoon I received a call asking if I had ordered room service which I hadn't. I was then asked if it was ok for one of the staff to come to the villa and sort out the alledged order. A knock at the door and on opening i had four of the staff singing happy birthday to me whilst delivering a beautiful personalised cake....none of my friends had set this up....AMAZING surprise.

We will be heading back in January 2018 and staying at the fabulaous Amadea Resort & Villas

Room Tip: 2 Bedroom Pool Villa's are exceptional
1  Thank Matt S
WayanWarta, General Manager at Amadea Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Dear Matt S,

Thank you for staying with us recently and for taking time to write this kind review. I can feel how happy you were throughout your stay and wish you a belated birthday.

Please feel free to contact us again for your return visit.

Wayan

Write a ReviewReviews (2,014)

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Booked this hotel a few months ago for 3 days on the 'book now, pay later' deal. Had to cancel a few days later, so emailed them to cancel booking (giving 2 months notice). They responded and asked for the reason which I didn't provide because it was personal and I didn't feel like i had to tell them. Never heard any more (2 months) until the whole amount appeared on my credit card statement. I contacted them and they said I was a 'no-show' so they charged me. Luckily I still had the original email to cancel but they still said that because I didn't give them a reason then they kept it open on their system. After lots of emails between us, they finally agreed to pay the amount back. This is a warning to others who have to cancel bookings.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Gillmike2016,

Warmest greetings from Amadea, the peaceful oasis in Seminyak.

Thank you for putting your review on this forum. I am sorry for the inconvenience you had when cancelling your booking. Our cancellation policy is very straight forward; booking cancelled before cut off date is free. Our Reservation team usually ask for cancellation reason is just for our record and statistic. In your case, our Reservation staff forgot to cancel your reservation as you did not answered our email and leave your reservation exist until your actual date of arrival. This is purely the oversight of our Reservation team, my apology for this inconvenience. I trust that everything was settled accordingly and you have received full refund.

We look forward to welcoming you to Amadea in the near future and we would love to show to you our best hospitality.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We spent 3 nights here last week (not long enough) after a recommendation from my son.A special place set well back from the main road, Golf buggy to transfer you up & back from main entrance. Rooms spacious, clean & lovely air con. 2 separate pool areas, had a wonderful massage, great choice of breakfast (buffet). great staff who went out of their way to accommodate your needs. Only regret is that we didn't stay longer. We will be back

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Dear 314helen,

A very warm greetings from all of us here at Amadea.

We would like to thank you for staying with us recently, we are very happy that your stay was fabulous. I really appreciate your recognition to our staff for their great hospitality.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Amadea resort is in the heart of bustling central Seminyak but is set back from the main road providing a quiet, peaceful luxurious retreat.with a choice of well appointed rooms or villas this is a great base to explore Bali. the team at Amadea go out of their way to make you feel welcome and at home providing fantastic services and amenities. a tranquil pool setting adjacent to the rooms with a full service bar offering meals and cocktails throughout the day. i highly recommend Amadea.

Room Tip: Pool terrace rooms adjacent the garden and pool are the best choice.
1  Thank 401fredricw

Dear 401fredricw,

We would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity to be at your service. Thanks a lot for making a great review about your enjoyable stay.

Please feel free to contact us again to arrange your return visit, we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 5 November 2017

I recently stayed for two nights at this awesomely located hotel. It's right in the heart of Seminyak Square which is excellent if you're into the bustling nightlife, shopping and restaurants in the area.
The rooms are clean and comfortable and refreshing in their simplicity. The pool area is well maintained and very chill. Not many rowdy crowds, more solo travellers and low key people looking to retreat from the craziness of the streets.
The staff were warm, kind and easy to deal with. I would point out that it is what it is, in terms of Bali luxury it is simple but it more than does the job for the reasonable nightly rate. Also, breakfast and happy hour specials are lovely!
Massive thanks for my birthday message in rose petals! SO lovely!

Dear travelsam87,

Warmest greetings from Amadea, a peaceful oasis in Seminyak.

Thank you for choosing us during your recent holiday in Bali. I am happy to read that you had enjoyable time with us especially on your birthday.

I have shared this review to all of the team member here and they are very appreciative that you recognize their effort.

See you again soon.