US$239
US$174
The Seiryu Villas(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$284
The Ahimsa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$290
US$222
Priceline
The Seminyak Beach Resort & Spa(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$403
US$115
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$184/night.

Hotel Vila Lumbung(Seminyak)(Great Value!)
US$1,140
The Legian Bali(Seminyak)
US$799
US$594
2,143 results
All reviewstowel origamibistro batu kalieat streetthe main streetgolf buggiesdeluxe roompoolside roomsmaller poolpool barfree upgrademain poolfantastic locationyour doorstephousekeeping staffcentral locationbuffet breakfaststayed here for nights
Reviewed 15 December 2011

I had read many reviews about this place and it was very mixed. Here is what I read and what I found to be true: I read that there was more staff than guests and that is true but who cares! It just means better service. I read that the breakfast buffet wasn't too great; in my opinion it was fine, there wasn't an abundance of choice but what was there was tasty, if u dont like it then there are plenty of restaurants on the same strip to choose from. The restaurant is run independent to the resort. I read that the resort is too far from the road and that you have to wait ages for a buggy to get to the other side; well unless your too lazy to walk the 2 minutes then you really only have to wait a minute to get a buggy. Overall my husband and I really enjoyed the resort. Unfortunately my husband was really sick from back home and it seemed to be getting worse so after 3 days, we were on the next flight home. The staff were really understanding and helpful and made him really comfortable, so we can't wait to come back here to finish or holiday when he's better!

• Stayed: December 2011
1  Thank 2luxurytravellers
Reviewed 14 December 2011

I have recently stayed here at Amadea and the place is pleasant and located right in the middle of eat street in Seminyak. We stayed at a pool access room (room # 139) and it was nice enough. They also have villas on this property and will def. stay there next time round. This place is great for travelling with groups and couples. The breakfast was your average omelettes, juices, toast etc...along with the asian type breakfast. Service was good and always ready to attend to your needs. The beach is around a 10-15min walk....Will stay here again :D

1  Thank TIARE1983
Reviewed 14 December 2011

Seminyak, why do I come here? I just do not love it the way other Aussies do. The traffic snarls, the endless boutiques, the nightmare street layout. The tacky bars and cafes. How do I get to the beach? etc Amadea in Oberoi road is an oasis of calm and designer style once you actually find it. Set 200m back off the main drag it has basic rooms on the path, villas, deluxe rooms by the pool and wooden rooms on the roof. The rooms are amazing, brand new, great TV, beds sheets furniture bathrooms etc. The staff are wonderful, so helpful. Breakfast in their cafe is not so great. Bad tea and coffee, greasy bain-marie hot food, fruit and cereal. You can join the queue for eggs and omelets. We went elsewhere after the first bunfight morning. Wifi in the lobby that does not work with iphones, bar by the pool. My room was by the pool downstairs under a suite upstairs. I could hear the scraping of chairs constantly during the day and early in the morning. It was very loud and woke me up. I did speak to the management about this but do not get a downstairs room if you are a light sleeper.

Room Tip: Get an upstairs room or villa or the wooden ones on the roof.
1  Thank heleconiaGeelong
WayanWarta, General Manager at Amadea Resort & Villas, responded to this reviewResponded 18 December 2011

Dear heliconiaGeelong,

Thank you for your kind review. We appreciate it very much.

We have shared with our team few area of improvements to be followed up. We have also tested our wifi at Lobby. It works well with iPhone now.

See you again soon.

Best regards,
Wayan Warta

Reviewed 13 December 2011

Location: Superb. 15 mins walk to Seminyak beach, right smack in the heart of bustling Seminyak village and along "Eat Street" Jalan Laksmana. It may be noisy and busy outside, but in the resort its quiet and calming.

Room Conditions: We had a room upgrade, so it was on the 1st floor next to the pool. Clean and comfortable, spacious too. One small note, the toiletries does not include toothbrushes and there is no anti-slip mat (those rubbery things that you put on the floor). TV have a good range of channels and I was on Nat Geo most of the time. hehe.

Service: Super. My boyfriend made special arrangements to have red rose flower petals all over the room, including a nice heart-shaped arrangement on the bed. They did just that and more. The room was beautiful with all the petals littered extravagantly around, and they even filled the bathtub with warm water and more rose petals. Nothing was held back.

Reception wise, there was a friendly guy "Adrian" who greeted us with a smile all the time and tended to our check-in and out, all the staff were friendly and understanding to our requests, details of the bookings (welcome drink, free massage, breakfast) were properly explained and we were warmly shown to our room. I like the fun buggy rides from the inner to outer reception. If you call housekeeping and request for more towels or toiletries, in less than 5 minutes they'll appear (some hotels take half and hour!).

Overall: If you're looking for a clean hotel with good location leaving you with a good impression and warm friendly service, this is a great choice.

Reviewed 11 December 2011

we stayed a total of 2D1N in this resort. the staff were friendly, and very kindly granted us late check-out when they found us tired from climbing the volcano. would stay here again. we moved to sanyas suites after because we couldnt cancel the booking- the service received was shoddy and the receptionist couldnt be bothered with us. wished we had stayed in amadea longer. the only complaint i have was the buggy can be slow at times- take a villa nearer to the entrance and walk instead :)

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with friends