All reviews the main street oil burner open air camplung tanduk spa bali fresh towels lovely pool main pool quiet lane seminyak beach small hotel living room pool area few minutes walk sun loungers stayed nights each morning
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

We are a family with 3 adolescent kids . We stayed 14 nights in the 3 br villa (2nd half of August 2018), direct next to the restaurant. It is very spacious and has a perfect pool. About the villa, you can see it needs renovation. Taps are corroded, plaster is broken , glas walls have cracks , and everything is worn, but mostly clean. So if you want a perfect, brand new and spotless location, go somewhere else. However, after our first disappointment we started to like the place very much.
All the rooms are spacious and have airco. You can jump direct from the master BR in the pool. In the villa you have the most privacy you can imagine, without being secluded. Which is great for your kids and there is plenty of choice for spa’s, restaurants and shops.
The location is really quiet, and just around the corner you are in the lively part of Seminyak. The staff is very helpful and will do all to make you happy, with a smile. Taxi’s are cheap and bring you everywhere ( but be aware they over ask 3x if they do not have a meter, just walk away and they will accept your price. We payed for the trip to Seminyak square between 20k and max 50k IDR, which is only EUR 3)
The breakfast is good and there is a choice of 6 standard breakfasts, next you can choose a la carte ( ask for the menu). Coffee is not too good, so stay with the tea.
Cleaning is daily , and you receive daily a set of fresh towels/linen.
I Read some comments about rats being there. Yes we have seen them as well, but staff is hunting them, they stay far awayfrom humans and our food so no need to worry . You are in a tropical country so there are more animals. We also saw squirrels, geckoos and a Musang around our house. We thought that was part of the charm.
So all in all this place offers good value for money. If they do the renovations soon it is a perfect place.

Ps , we asked for an upgrade to the 4 BR villa. Price was not too bad, but when we looked at it , we realized the 3BR is much nicer. The location is better, and the 4BR has no living room or kitchen at all. I would asvise to cheese the 3BR and ask for the one situated next to the restaurant.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We were looking for a fast place to stay after teh quake in Lombok changes all our programs.
Artemis is near everything,Kuta, Seminyak, clubs, restaurant,pubs, but not inthe messy area.(10 mins by cab)
rooms are faboulus, clean,big,comfortable, pool is small but super pretty snd the staff helps u in a easy way!
perfect for who wants to stay in the centre of life in Bali but not in the mess!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 August 2018

We had 3 nights in a pool villa, had a very enjoyable stay and the staff were great...particularly the manager. Location is very handy with the beach a comfortable walk but also handy to shopping, restaurants and Bintang supermarket.

Room Tip: great location and service
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2018

Located off a main area of shops and restaurants, but in a quiet lane. A choice of private villas or hotel accommodation. I choose a one bed villa, it was huge, with a separate lounge/dining/kitchen, and a small pool for cooling off. My gate could be locked for privacy, and outside the gate was the hotel complex with large pool, bar and restaurant, so this place has everything you need. There is a 24/7 reception area, and I had a minor accident late one night and they were excellent in looking after me and making sure I was patched up together again. I stayed for 5 nights and had two other hotels to go to afterwards, but wished I had stayed at Artemis my whole holiday.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank MightyHawks
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and me stood there for 9 nights rented the pool villa. We had an awesome stay there, privacy, clean room every day, the staff is very nice and helpful for anything you need. When we arrived there was no blender in the kitchen and no hair dryer, I asked one of the staff members and 10min later they brought both items into our room. We both love eating so we thought that the breakfast since it was a la cart it wouldn't satisfy us (we prefer buffets) but we were wrong, we had fool bellys every morning. The only reason I can't give the 5 stars is due to the bathroom presentation, it has a very dirty look even dou we figured since the first day that it is not dirt, it is from the water but we strongly recommend the hotel to find a product to deep clean the bathrooms since it just looks ugly, attached pictures of how we received the it the first day. But look, not everything is perfect! I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple