All reviewsthe main streetoil burneropen airspa balifresh towelslovely poolquiet laneseminyak beachsmall hotelpool arealiving areasmall poolstayed nightseach morningrestaurants and shopsbintang supermarketbedroom
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

My wife booked this Villa room and it did not disappoint. Spacious and clean rooms. Comfy bed. Nice pool and great Japanese breakfast option. Staff were all very friendly and helpful.
My only gripe would be the small TV but the DVD player was a bonus (I had flu and was resting up so I was room bound).
Not far to the beach or the main drag back to Kuta. Real value for money. Arigato!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017 via mobile

The staffs are always very friendly . The room i had was spacious. There was an essential oil burner complete with a bottle of oil. A really nice touch . The design of the room isn't very new or modern but to me , for the price i paid , it is reasonable. The bed was super huge ! The pool is also nice . This whole place gives me positive and feel good vibes. Location wise... near the clubs but not noisy. The entrance from the main road is right opp a cafe/restaurant .You may need ur car driver to go slow.. when u get in the small lane.. be prepared to turn right n follow the small road.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 September 2017 via mobile

First time staying here and loved it! Been traveling to Bali for 10 years now and stay at many different places. Hotel Artemis is great value for money in a great location. Still has Bali charm but everything you need. I stayed in a hotel room and was perfect for just me. Would also suit a couple or friends traveling together.

Breakfast was simple but enough, pool was delightful.

I would definitely stay there again but maybe in one of the private villas next time.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

Very clean (they clean twice per day) and nicely decorated rooms! Lots of breakfast choices and the wifi is fast and reliable. Personnel is super friendly! Located in a busy street, but you do not notice that at all inside the complex. Shops and beach are short walks away. Would definitely recommend this place!

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed in the resorts Joglo, the wooden home. It was so clean and spacious, we loved the vibe of the place. The private yard was a bonus as we had our 1 year old and 11 year old with us. The other great appeal was not having a pool by our accommodation because of the baby, but we had full access to the hotel pool, which had excellent bar service by the pool. The grounds are very cozy and comfortable. We were very happy with our stay here!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family