After doing much research, I finally booked the room for 3 nights for my girlfriends birthday and I must say the place was extremely memorable and the staff was excellent.
- Located behind the very busy Bintang supermarket, the only problem with this location was that it took us maybe 5 mins to walk in a narrow and dark road to the Villa, not much of a problem really for the excellent location. Shopping for groceries was so convenient! with the resturaunts and shopping of Seminyak so conveniently located, the 5 min walk was negligible.
- The villas all come with a nice living area (which I'll admit that I didn't bother enjoying since the bedroom was so comfortable) and a kitchen area complete with pots/pans for you to cook your own meal if you wanted (and you can even buy groceries from around the corner)
- The staff was nice enough to let me look around at all the 4 villas when I was leaving as the rooms were vacant, one thing I noticed was that the toilets are slightly different from each. My room came with a totally open air toilet which was quite inconvenient when it rained at night. Also the water heater didn't have enough hot water to last my gf's long showers but it was a pretty interesting experience bathing in the open.
- Excellent. Nothing that I could fault on
- Not very big but decently deep. I was slightly disappointed that the pool was under maintenance hence it was abit murky from all the sunblock in the water but after the maintenance it was really nice and comfortable. You're not going to get much of a swimming workout in the pool but its a nice area to chill and relax by the pool.
- Best staff i've ever came across. They were all very nice, especially Rudi who helped me buy a birthday cake for my gf and left it in the room so that I could surprise her with it. I must say i've never encountered such excellent and personal service ever.
- Totally recommended. Although we were abit uncomfortable with the lack of hot water and bathing in the rain on the first night (I actually commented on this and I also noted that not all the rooms have open air baths that you'll get caught in the rain so its really down to your luck. I think they might consider covering the shower area so you wont get caught out in the rain. Besides, it hardly rains in Bali and I was there at a bad month.) but overall we had such an excellent time that my gf who absolutely refuses to visit the same area twice actually wants to go back to stay in Bonsai Villas so that she can experience it all over again.
p.s We actually took a video of the entire swimming pool area into the Villa but I'll wait for my gf to eventually post on the Villa and upload the video to Youtube.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak