We stayed at bonsai villas from the 27th of december until the 2nd of January, the rooms were very spacious and clean. We loved having an open kitchen with comfy lounges to relax also. The pool was a nice depth to swim in for kids and adults and is regularly cleaned and maintained. Overall the staff are very welcoming and friendly, and attend to everyone of your needs. Rudi the owner is very helpful and friendly and informed us of very nice places nearby to eat. We would recommend these villas to couples and families as it is conveniently located next to shops, restaurants, pharmacy and bintang supermarket and at the same time, the quite oasis of your villa to relax after a busy day. We would defiantly stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonsai Villas offers spacious uniquely designed Asian and Japanese style fusion accommodation.Built with natural teak timber and tasteful antique furniture gives a serene relaxing atmosphere.In this quiet haven you will feel a sense of special friendliness free from everyday pressures.Situated in the centre of Seminyak,within walking distance to shops,restaurants, night life and all the excitement of this area.You will arrive as guests and leave as friends. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Bonsai Villas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonsai Villas Hotel Seminyak
- Bonsai Villas Bali/Seminyak