“THE BEST RESTAURANT EVER!!”

Atlas Kitchen and Coffee
Ranked #2 of 638 Restaurants in Seminyak
Price range: US$3 - US$4
Description: Atlas specialises in South East Asian Fusion All Day menu. We source the best of local ingredients, striving to create most of our elements from scratch, in-house. Our cuppa will set you up for a good day and our bintangs will accompany you through the evening. Located just 10meters from the bustling street of Petitenget, Atlas is sure to be your delicious haven.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Atlas Kitchen and coffee is THE BEST place we can ask for.The price is v cheap for the best food and dessert.The coffee is wonderful for the price.Service is amazing . I HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND this place .
I highly recommend the Honey Butter Chicken Waffle . The waffle is so good with the fried chicken . The thing that surprises me the most Is that even though the chicken is layered with sauce , it is still crunchy on the outside . I also recommend the Black Waffle . The waffle has an amazing scent (earl grey ) , with ice cream . (We ordered two!!).
The place is very relaxing with some background music .
Once again , I definitely recommend this place!!

2  Thank Amy L

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Once you know their WiFi password, you will see how apt it is.
Great place for a light meal with lots of flavour in a clean well-kept little restaurant.

Limited options, but both meals we tried were perfect. I went for the ice chocolate that people seemed to rave about. It was indeed good, but I would go back for the food more than the drink personally.

Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

We visited here for dinner during our stay in Seminyak. It was only a 5 min drive away from our villa near Legion Street on the scooter. It’s down a side alley off the main road but easy enough to find if you’re looking out for it. We had the crispy pork belly, honey pork filet and garlic roti with chicken curry. All the dishes had amazing flavours and presented very well. We finished our meal with a coffee and the most delicious dessert. Would 100% recommend.

Wonderful cafe.
Excellent Pork and my wife loved the Chicken.
Make sure you you how to get there as the Taxis won’t have a clue !!!!

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

I came here because of TripAdvisor and wasn’t disappointed. Given that I live in Seminyak, it’s pretty impressive that they’ve made it to number 1 in such a short period of time among such world class competition. The resto is simple, AC’d, friendly staff, and down an alley.

It’s great to have Singaporean/Malay style food in the neighborhood at such reasonable prices. I’ll be back regularly with friends and family.

1  Thank PapayaFiends