“Nice taste of local food”
Review of Warung Murah

Warung Murah
Ranked #99 of 679 Restaurants in Seminyak
Cuisines: Indonesian
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Good food with a preselected choice or you can choose a la carte. We were two and had a dinner with drinks alltogether for 100k which is like ~7€ so its really value for money. Would visit again.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank 740ferik

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We found this warung after reading a review and ended up eating there several times as it was that good. Its local food at its best. The 'buffet' style plate is great as are the menu items. its always busy and you might have to wait for a table but its worth it if you want honest, good food.

Reviewed 29 July 2017

I was wandering down to the seafront hungry when I struck up conversation with a hotel security guard. He pointed me in the direction of Warung Murah advising me it was cheaper and offering good Indonesian food. Not being sure whether he was pocketing commission, I figured it was worth a gander. No harm taking a look. The menu looked promising, listing a wide range of Indonesian staples at relatively low prices. The restaurant also offers a buffet service although I never used it. My experience here was decent. I ended up going twice. The food is no frills, decent quality and definitely cheaper than what's on offer along the coast. By no means was it the best quality food I've had in Indonesia, but it's not bad at all and offers a decent alternative to the some of the overpriced beach front competitors.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

We found it difficult to find authentic food in Seminyak, but this place had a huge queue outside and we wondered why, so we gave it a go. It turned out that the queue was due to the awesome food, which was very tasty and authentic! Can not recommend this highly enough!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

Unusually the buffet is more expensive then the normal plates. My wife asked for a option made at the moment for 35k, I went for a plate (not even full) in buffet mode and paid 60k... For 140k in a simple warung meal for couple, I expected more.
Over-priced.