“Authentic and delicious!”

Nostimo Greek Grill Bali
Ranked #5 of 638 Restaurants in Seminyak
Description: We are proud to bring the authentic Greek grill taste in Bali. We use the finest of the ingredients in order to provide quality food full of the mediteranean flavors to our valued customers, in a relaxing environment that resembles the modern Greek island vibes
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

We go to Greece a lot and love Greek food so we’re excited to find somewhere that had authentic food! The mixed grill is amazing with lovely pita and dips and the service was great! Loved it so much I went twice !

Write a ReviewReviews (1,137)

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

I spent my last dinner of trip in this restaurant and it gave me such a good memory there. We entered the restaurant at around 10pm after massage, with two big luggages and bags, not only they helped us to carry and keep the luggages, they also served the food very quickly to hungry us.

Apart of their tasty food, all staffs were very friendly and kind, the boss (i guess) even helped us to call the transport to back to hotel. While waiting the car, the handsome boss taught us how to use apps to catch the taxi and really gave some travel tips to us!

Really glad that i spent my last meal of trip in this restaurant! Definitely will come again if we visit Bali again!

Reviewed 29 May 2018

This gorgeous little restraint makes you feel like you are in Greece, I love Greek food and being from Melbourne we have many to choose from, but I must say Nostimo Greek Grill Bali exceeded my expectations by far. The service was terrific, the food was fresh , tasty and hot. So much food as is the norm for Greek. Great prices. It was so busy you need to book. But definitely worth it.

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

Had dinner last night at Nostimo with my girlfriend. They where very busy but found up a table none the less. Service was great and we waited maybe 15 minutes for our meals which was the chicken and vegi platters. Everything was fresh and homemade.

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

We absolutely love Greek food, often going to Greek places in London & have visited Greece on many occasions, because we love both the Greek people & their cuisine.
After reading the reviews we were excited about grabbing an authentic Greek meal here in Bali. But maybe that was the problem, we were expecting amazing authentic Greek food after reading the reviews on here & maybe we were expecting too much to get that here in Bali.

Firstly the ambience & decor is very typically Greek. So thumbs up there and the staff friendly enough.
Was very excited to see Gyros wrap on the menu as this really is a personally favourite from
Greece. And my companion ordered a souvlaki chicken wrap. We also ordered a meze dip starter with pitta & some grilled Halloumi .Very small portions for the dips & bread, and we could only actually recognise the tzatziki , so left the other 2 pretty much untouched.
The halloumi, well what can I say for someone who eats halloumi every week I’ve never had halloumi that looks or tastes like this before
The kebabs were ok, just again not very authentic. Wanted it to be so much better then this, so it was a disappointment.

Christiana C, Owner at Nostimo Greek Grill Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2018

Dear pussycattt,
In your review, you come forward as a greek food expert, yet you were not able to identify skordalia and spicy feta (tyrokafteri) in the dips meze (?)

Taste is a very subjective and personal thing and I respect that.

Authenticity however is not subjective.
And as a Greek who was born and raised in Greece, I can assure you that food at Nostimo is as authentic as it could be.

Having read your review carefully, I have not been able to identify what more we could have done to improve your experience.

I hope you have a great holiday in Bali,
Alex