Giovanni's
Ranked #2 of 126 Restaurants in Somerset West
Price range: US$8 - US$13
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: No matter how infrequently you visit, you will always be greeted like a regular.
Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a lunch here today. The waiter was attentive. I had baby kingklip and rice. My husband calamari and our friend, smoked salmon salad. We all enjoyed our meal. The music did get a bit too loud after awhile.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

The restaurant is the best in Somerset west. Food is excellent. Lots to chose from on the menu. The staff is always friendly. We loveeee visiting weekly. If we could it would be daily.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

On a sunny day is this the best place to be. Seated outside under the trees with friends, the best Italian food and superb wines from the Estate! A must visit as often as you can!!! Service is great, staff friendly and food what you expect and more!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

A truly amazing restaurant. One of the few places in the Cape where I can get Italian food that reminds me of the great dishes I had while travelling Italy. Do yourself a favour and dare to try something different from pizza or pasta. While those dishes are great, especially their freshly made pasta, their Osso Buco, Eggplant Parmesan and veal dishes are spectacular.

1  Thank John G
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

The food was really below average. I ordered the aubergine dish which had avo peel in it! The presentation is also really unappetizing.