“Excellent Sushi!”

Ocean Basket
Ranked #33 of 128 Restaurants in Somerset West
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 6 February 2017

My family and I popped into the Somerset Mall for a quick lunch and went to Ocean Basket. We ordered some sushi and the new 1l pink lemonade to share. It didn't take too long to receive our order, and the sushi was amazing! Freshly prepared, some of the best I've had in a long time. So I highly recommend giving them a try!

Reviewed 24 January 2017 via mobile

Excellent service with large menu of choice. We enjoyed a prawn salad dish which was delicious but rather meagre for the price. Good place for fish lunch whilst shopping in the mall.

1  Thank GIUHEL
Reviewed 24 December 2016

As always, one can't really fault this Ocean Basket. I am not a great fan of franchises, but they have this one spot on.

Reviewed 20 December 2016

With Ocean Basket we always received service with a smile!! There are 3 Ocean Basket restaurants in our area and we visit all of them. I like their Combo dishes. And as a starter we always order Sushi. The standard of food is the same at every Ocean Basket in our area. Gordons Bay and Strand Ocean Basket both have a sea view to enjoy.

Reviewed 28 November 2016

We usually eat at this restaurant when visiting Somerset Mall because we have always found the seafood to be of good quality, well prepared, and tasty. We normally start with oysters followed by a platter and did so again on our latest visit. The quality was just as high as previously and the service was friendly and efficient, as it has always been. It is nice to find some consistency in this day and age and OB has certainly provided it for us.