“Good Monday Specials”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Cape Town Fish Market
Reviewed 10 March 2018

We visited on Monday and had the Monday hake and chips special. This is very good value but sadly our battered hake was slightly over done, a little too brown. Overall it was an ok experience. The service was a little slow and despite it not being very busy the food took just a little too long to come out. The table was sticky so a little more attention to cleanliness wouldn't go a miss. I wouldn't hurry back but the Monday specials seem good value.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

It looked lovely inside. They had a sushi area and then tabled areas with a few different designs. I loved the inside and how they made it really different compared to other fish restaurants. The food was lovely. We had 2 Monday specials, a kingklip and a salad. All 4 meals were amazing and eaten with much enthusiasm. What let it down was the service, they seemed to have sat us and forgot about us for a while; and we had to reorder a drink twice as after nearly 15 minutes it still hadn't arrived and the meals were finished. But overall I would give it another chance on the potential alone!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

My wife and I had lunch at the Cape Town Fish Market situated at Sanctuary in Somerset West.

I had the Monday R50 Burger, Chips and Onion Rings Special, while the wife had the R50 Hake and Chips Special, my burger and chips was excellent as was the wifes Hake and Chips. I was very impressed.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Cape Town Fish Market offers great, high quality food. This restaurant is clean, well-maintained, has well-placed seating areas, and the service is excellent. The restaurant's atmosphere is good, and you can enjoy the surroundings while dining well. A nice local restaurant, with high quality food. I would thoroughly recommend this one !!!!