“Average breakfast”
Review of Wimpy

Wimpy
Ranked #27 of 43 Restaurants in Sedgefield
Reviewed 27 October 2017

Average breakfast, menu pictures alwas better than actual fare, and unfortunately less as well. Good service

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Came here once and food took forever. Thought let me give them another chance.
Bad call!!!!
3 tables to serve, 25min to get a normal breakfast!!!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 July 2017

I think my days of having wimpy on a road trip is over! Disappointing and underwhelming would be good descriptions. Food was cold and portions was small, I felt ripped off. Got up and bought a pie at the little store next to the Craft Brewery next door and it was amazing. So my recommendation for this particular Wimpy is: rather get a pie.

Date of visit: July 2017
1  Thank swazijumbo
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Sorry to say but to fix an ordinary burger with some french fries should not take +45 minutes... Our friends that came here earlier waited over one hour! The burger meal I got was nothing to write home about, sorry but this place does not have my recommendations...

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 10 January 2017

It was on our way back from holiday, meals took about 45 min and it was just your basic burger order, when our burgers arrive they were cold and the buns was smaller than the normal franchise size, sad to say but maybe the staff was just tired after a long season.

Date of visit: December 2016