All reviews pizza pili pili garden route beautiful beach beach bar private room awesome location clean rooms tour group common room two nights road trip hostel backpackers dorm activities partying
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We went there with a girls basketball team to stay the night on our way to a tournament in Port Elizabeth. Afrovibe was super helpful in getting everyone organized, getting us a dorm to ourselves and arranging tables for dinner without us even asking. The dorms were clean and the showers were hot and lovely after an afternoon swimming at the beach. And the location is just stunning, set right behind the dune so you are right on the beach but also protected from the wind. We went on a walk down the beach to the estuary and had a lovely, relaxing time as we prepared mentally for the tournament.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 19 March 2018

I loved Afro-vibe! It has a vibe that screams relax and let loose! I ended up having a 4 bed room to myself as some of my fellow travelers pulled out the last minute. I slept listening to the waves. The ocean is a stone's throw from the lodge and it draws you in. The food here is superb and the restaurant is by the beach with the sand between your toes. Simply lovely! And thanks for the tea! I really appreciated it.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 13 March 2018 via mobile

If you love the beach and a relaxed atmosphere, this is the place for you. The staff were friendly and the view’s absolutely stunning. We were lucky and got the room at the corner facing the ocean and had a great view of the sunset. Will definitely be back when we do the garden route again!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 4 March 2018

great place to be.me and my wife love this place the restaurant is just at the bottom pili pili awesome vibe plus u 3minutes away from the beach.restaurant at the beach.we have gone to Afrovibe lodge about 4 times already and we would go there again.plus they very inexpensive

Stayed: April 2017