All reviews the cottages ivy cottage cape town cape point swimming pool laundry service table mountain groot constantia lovely pool luxurious accommodation look no further beautiful place to stay sun loungers south africa nothing is too much trouble short drive home away from home
Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed 4 nights in Angelica. Very luxury, spacious and well equipped. Huge living room and kitchen and 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Internet is lightning fast. Very safe area and last not but least Mark was a great host. Very welcoming and friendly. Pointed out things and was always reachable via WhatsApp. Perfect stay, thanks, hope to come back!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
5  Thank Paul_Wink
Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I stayed with a friend here earlier this month. The cottage was beautifully furnished and in such a stunning location, and very safe. There was always a security guard on duty whenever we entered the complex. I couldn't wait to make my family back home jealous by sending pictures as soon as we arrived! We unfortunately didn't get to spend much time in the cottage as we were on a course, but I could quite happily have spent the entire day on the patio looking out at the mountains. Stunning, highly recommend a visit - and such a great area! Would love to go back soon for another stay.

Stayed: July 2017
4  Thank AliceR2204
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We stayed at the Tarragon for the weekend as attending a course in Constantia. The location was fantastic to get to all the amenities and activities in the wider area. The Tarragon itself is like a blissful retreat on high. The views, ambience and accommodation were outstanding. And given the trouble in Hout Bay the week before the location is really safe and secure. Our hosts could not have been more welcoming and helpful. The cottage was beautifully equipped, heating and lights were on to welcome us on a chilly winters day. In summer the entertainment deck must be awesome, it was pretty good despite the chill we had. Cannot wait to return when we have more time to enjoy the place and the surrounds. Thanks for a fantastic weekend.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jojospeed
Reviewed 11 May 2017

For me- the best place near Cape Town, only 20min. to the city
Every think is beautiful.... it was my 2. stay, now with Family and Friends. It is a beautiful green area. I love it and I hope I can come back.
Constantia nek, Groot Constantia are not so far away. Good wine area

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hannelores2016
Reviewed 10 April 2017

We stayed at Thyme apartment with our two kids. Even though the layout of the apartment is slighly funky, it worked perfectly for us. There was so much space, rooms were really big, nicely decorated with excellent beds! The apartment has direct view to the pool area which was perfect for wathcing the kids swim. Yet it felt private, with our own big terrace. Perfect for making brai in the evenings.

Room Tip: Thyme perfect for families. It has even a third bedroom with own entrance, perfect for grand parents should they travel along. :-)
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family