“Summer Sizzel @ Crawdaddy's”
Review of Crawdaddy's

Crawdaddy's
Ranked #2 of 31 Restaurants in Tzaneen
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Good choice Excellent Food Fabulous Restaurant
Food and service was good
Thinking about eating out in Tzaneen – Think CRAWDADDY’S

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

what a nice and cozy restaurant. What's on the menu is really delicious. Try the carpaccio of springbok as an appetizer.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 1 November 2018

The food in this place is absolutely delicious and the portions are enough to feed 3 people on one meal. At first we were overwhelmed by the long menu but eventually, we ordered our starters. I had cheese and garlic bread which was more than enough to be a main meal and my partner had mild chicken livers. It was all delicious and more than enough for a starter. When our mains came, we could only eat a quarter of what each had ordered. I ordered the chicken stir-fry which had pineapple and cashews, absolutely delicious. My partner ordered the chicken with vegetables and chips. Oh we didn't know you could have both chips and vegetables as sides. Thank you Crawdaddy, your food and service was absolutely great. We found ourselves searching for a branch in Jhb or Pta, we will definitely be regulars this side.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 11 October 2018

We liked the crowded Atmosphere, quick Service, very Friendly waiters. The dishes were hot, good looking and very tasty.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018

Our party of eleven revisited Crawdaddy's after an absence of six years. I reviewed this restaurant after our visit and remember having said that my meal was the very best ever when it came to a good steak! Well, after all the years I discovered that the chef was still there and was pleasantly surprised that the meal I had was as good as it was when last I ate there. What was also amazing was the fact that the manager remembered me afetr all this time. As usual, our party ordered a variety of the fare on offer and raved about the taste and presentation. Crawdaddys will always be the benchmark for me when it comes to comparing other eateries!

Date of visit: August 2018