“Paradise at the water's edge”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
CianMcCl
Johannesburg, South Africa
“Paradise at the water's edge”
Reviewed 24 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We found a beautiful gem at the waters edge! The Last Resort is surrounded by natural beauty and indigenous wildlife - the perfect peaceful location to unwind and rejuvenate your soul!

The stylishly designed and well-fitted house reflects the care and passion of the owners Kaz & John. They were very helpful about the many attractions in the area, giving us the opportunity to be active or to just relax under the trees while watching the flamingos and a wide variety of other birdlife.

The beds are very comfortable and the outdoor shower is a real treat. We highly recommend the Last Resort as your first choice on the journey to paradise. We didn't want to leave and will be back as soon as possible!!!

Your age range 35-49
27 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review!.
Was lovely to have you and we are so pleased that you enjoyed it
Look forward to seeing you again soon !
fellintot...
Wilderness, South Africa
“I wanted to stay there forever!”
Reviewed 21 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

Seriously. I didn’t want to leave this place. It was everything I wanted. Spotless, spacious, light, airy, quiet, safe, private, beautiful.

I didn’t think anyone could ever tear me away from the tranquil waters of the lagoon this guesthouse is nestled against. Or the pink flamingos that rest there. Or the wind that rustled through the trees.

I loved the peace. I loved that the house was a short walk to quiet beaches that stretched on forever. I loved that there were beautiful picnic sites and sunset views everywhere, that the waters were warm and still enough to swim in, I loved that all the play of Jeffreys Bay was just a short drive away.

I was torn between the room with the view and the room with both the en-suit bathroom and the en-suite outdoor shower. The outdoor shower won. I was charmed enough by the fireplace to (almost) wish for a rainy day. The private garden made me wish for a sudden onslaught of summer guests.

I loved all the finishing touches and creature comforts like the fluffy bathroom towels, the fine sheets, the fully featured full-size hair dryers in every room, the free WiFi, the big screen television with DStv, the USB plug points, the music station I could plug my iPod into, the ‘take me to the beach’ basket full of beach towels, and the huge oven I could’ve used if I actually ever wanted to cook or bake anything, the giant fridge I could fill to my heart’s content, the guesthouse kayak I could push out onto the waters whenever I wanted to.

I would go back any day. Alone, or with my lover. With my friends, or with my family. I just want to be there again.

Your age range 35-49
27 Mar 2017
Thank you guys for an awesome review -- am so glad that enjoyed your time here in paradise !
Hope to see you again soon !!
Reviewed 16 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

27 Mar 2017
Thank you so mush for taking the time to review us !
We are so glad that you enjoyed our spot and we look forward to seeing you again!
Aston Bay, South Africa
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in January 2017

27 Mar 2017
Thank you so much for your wonderful review ! We really appreciate it and hope that we see you again !
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing