As a last minute booking we got one night in the 4 room suite, AMAZING !!! then had to switch to a regular efficiency room, DISGUSTING !!! dirty, old, bugs crawling on the floor and no hot water. I will never stay in there again. Maybe the side of the building I was in is waiting to be remodeled, either way for the price I will stay elsewhere. so many other places to choose from in that price range. The location was great right in front of the beach. Too bad its not kept up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bal Harbour is the most complete family resort complex in the Wildwoods. Spanning a full block right on the beach, it is a luxurious hotel with its own private entrance to the beautiful beaches of Wildwood Crest. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bal Harbour Hotels reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Bal Harbour Oceanfront
- Bal Harbour Oceanfront Wildwood Crest
- Bal Harbour Hotel Wildwood Crest