“Lobster Roll!!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 July 2017

Me and my boyfriend had their Lobster Roll and clams 2 nights in a row and their crab bisque is the best too.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

We ride by this place 50 times per summer. Finally stopped in this week for dinner. Family owned and very friendly service. Also BYOB. Got there early enough to not have a wait and be seated right away.
I got the CRAb cake sandwiches. Very filling ! Hubby got Fried shrimp and crab cake platter. Plenty of shrimp and filling crab cake.
Will definitely be back again!

candsshack, Manager at Crab and Seafood Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we are glad you experience with us was an enjoyable one.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

I enjoy the Crab and Seafood Shack for dine in. Despite the limit on table space, the take out is as good as if you dine in. We had the broiled seafood platter. My husband had baked potato and corn, I had the coleslaw and corn. You get a full ear of corn and some of the best, creamy coleslaw. We take in our own drinks, but you can get your soda or water there. I will keep going back.

candsshack, Manager at Crab and Seafood Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us, I am glad you experience was a pleasurable one.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

So Called "Lobster roll " IS awful. No lump lobster meat, on a so WRONG ROLL, A italian roll?... are you kidding me? YOU folks need to go to New England & see how it is done RIGHT. And the Heavy DILL herb over whelms the little itty bitty lobster shreds ya put. And get rid of the bacon... BACAN???? LOLLLLL Are you kidding me? So ripped off!! Do not charge $18.95 for what s/b $7.95 max.

2  Thank Dmw34003
candsshack, Manager at Crab and Seafood Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

I am sorry your experience with us was not a pleasant one, however if you had made mention to your waitress that you did not prefer your sandwhich, it would have been replaced or refunded; we make an attempt to guarantee our product. The roll happens to be a daily bakery fresh potato roll, and not an italian roll. It was never my intention to copy the New England style roll , this is our version, the NJ style lobster roll. One cannot expect to travel several hundred miles and get the same type of food that may be germain to that area. Unfortunatly our lobster meat here runs approx $30 a lb, we do not have the good fortune to have a cheaper and more readily amount of lobster, the bacon is excellent bacon that is fried and prepared daily. It seems as though your review is of a personal nature, if your prefer your lobster roll from New England then I suggest you go there to order your next one.

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

Live nearby so it's our go to place for seafood. Joe and everyone there are very pleasant and friendly. The food is always delicious and fresh. Definitely recommend!

candsshack, Manager at Crab and Seafood Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2017

Thanks for taking the time to review us, we are happy that your dinning experience with us was pleasurable.