“It's OK, but there's better choices”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Furama Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #40 of 57 Restaurants in Westwood
Reviewed 11 April 2017

This used to be my go-to place for delivered Chinese food but it's been better in the past. There are better places so I don't use them anymore.

Reviewed 11 December 2014

Furama is your standard hole in the wall Chinese. It's good and solid and they have online ordering which is nice. They are fast and get the job done. the wanton soup is good and their lunch specials are cheap and filling. What more do you need?

Reviewed 17 November 2013

We usually get take out from this place. I like that you can place your order online and it's very easy. We usually get the same thing....boneless ribs, chicken lo mein, spring rolls and soup. The chicken lo mein is pretty good...The soup had no taste so I had to add hot oil to it.