Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
US$95
Hotels.comUS$87
eDreamsUS$87
Orbitz.comUS$87
Agoda.comUS$95
All reviews new jersey room was clean front desk staff would stay again free breakfast burlington turnpike accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 April 2021

The housekeeping staff are all thieves who will act like they don’t understand English when you ask them about your missing items also management is terrible and refuse to hear anyone out and will rudely ask you to leave if placed in any situation with their customers. Please do not spend your money at this hotel you will regret it.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

We were passing through on our way home from a visit to Maine. This is the 7th motel we have stayed in this week. This was by far the worse. The first room we went to had a dirty sock in the middle of the sheet in the sofa bed. There was trash in the trash can. The bathroom mirror had toothpaste splattered all over it and the whole third floor smelled terrible. They gave us another room and we have them the benefit of the doubt. This room seemed cleaner but the carpet wasn’t vacuumed. There were only 2 towels and one washcloth for 3 people and half a roll of toilet paper and about 5 tissues in the box. The smell was still there. I definitely would not recommend this motel!

Date of stay: October 2020
Reviewed 5 September 2020

We hand conjoining rooms and they were both terrible. Our bedding was dirty and bad. Both our smoke detectors were covered with plastic. The third floor smelled like cigarettes. Our room phone and tv remote was missing and our ac was broke. We booked this hotel because it had an outdoor pool but when we got there it was closed. I would never recommend this place to anyone.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 20 July 2020 via mobile

We arrived and had issues checking in. This was of no fault to the hotel rather the service we used to make the reservation. After waiting over an hour to check in we were given our keys only to open the door to a dirty room! The first photo is of what the room looked like. Plus, to top it off, there was poop in the toilet! After waiting over an hour to even get to our room, we were livid! The staff apologized over and over. The only thing that stopped us from leaving was they comp’d our entire stay and seemed truly sorry. I get it, mistakes happen but by then, I doubted the new room given to us was truly clean. I had them give me sheets and bedding and made all the beds over myself. The floor of the bathroom had a coffee stain on it (second picture) but I also thoroughly cleaned the bathroom as well.

So, we were there for 3 days and each day brought on new unsavory adventures. Everything from bugs in the room, hearing screams and yells from multiple guests in other rooms, to the constant smell of marijuana in the halls. The cops were even called due to a domestic disturbance in the lobby. All this within just 3 days stay. I would def NOT recommended this hotel until they’ve made some changes with the cleaning staff, the loitering in the lobby area (multiple sketchy people just hanging out), and reduce the use of marijuana in the rooms.

Last, this hotel is supposed to be a no-pet facility. The front desk told me that and then I said, “didn’t you just see those two dogs go in the elevator...unleashed?” She just shock her head but did nothing about it. Throughout my stay I saw several unleashed dogs walking around. We are a super pet friendly family so I didn’t mind BUT, someone else might. If they bend those rules then it’s no wonder the hotel is the way it is. With so many options, choose to stay elsewhere if possible. Even if it’s a few bucks more. Way too many deal-breakers for me.
Gave them an extra star due to the front desk clerk. Very friendly! She is what made our stay bearable!!

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed 17 January 2020

Great location with nice rooms! I feel that the bed could've been a little more comfortable. Room had everything you needed and you had the option of getting anything you might have forgotten at the front desk. Breakfast was good. Overall, it was ok for the price but not spectacular. I feel you could get a similar room for less somewhere else. I would return in the future.

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton