Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
GardenInn.com
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUS$135
Priceline
HurbUS$158
All reviews nj turnpike soccer tournament easy access clean rooms pleasant stay lobby wedding accommodations
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2021

I was very pleased with my stay here. I felt very safe and everything was very clean. The staff was cordial. I would definitely stay here again and for a longer stay. An added bonus: easy access to the Yurnpike.

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 14 April 2021

The hotel was clean quite and everything was great I would recommend this hotel to all my family and
Friends anytime I will definitely go back to stay at this hotel
The staff is great also love it yes

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 27 March 2021

I didn’t have breakfast there because they said I had to pay 9 dollars for a small bag of breakfast. So it would be 18 for me and my baby. Also they did not have milk for my daughter when I asked for milk.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 21 February 2020

I truley enjoyed staying at this hotel. I promise whenever I am in town, this will be the place I stay. I will also recommend it to my staff as well. It was very clean. The staff was very nice. The hotel was very beautiful, as well.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Traveler62132207143, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Mount Holly/Westampton, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2020

Wow!!! This is amazing! Thank you so much for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your most recent stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Jessica

Reviewed 17 February 2020

We stayed in this hotel for a hockey tournament. The hotel partnered with the tournament and we were forced to stay at this location. There were no accommodations for large groups of 6-8 year old boys. The boys were yelled at frequently and when we tried to make arrangements for them to have a place to play (in the hall in between all of the rooms that our team was staying at right across from the already loud pool) we were all yelled at again. The lady that worked there at night harassed us and screamed at us while providing no options for us. Even yelled at us for being in our rooms. The interactions with her were highly unprofessional.
Our room was never cleaned during our stay and I had to take our trash out and find towels since none were brought to us.

Date of stay: February 2020

Greetings,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything else we can do for you at this time. We hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. Our goal is to make your stay better and brighter. If something isn't just the way you like it, simply let any Team Member know, and we will make it right. Guaranteed.

Jessica