“Birthday ”
Review of Nanno's Bakery

Nanno's Bakery
Cuisines: Argentinian
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Bought an ice cream cake for my dad's 80th birthday. As good as a Carvel cake at almost 1/2 the price! Excellent service, helpful & friendly. Employee went out of her way to make sure I was happy with my purchase.

Reviewed 17 August 2016

Great Bakery and Ice cream take out , The owner makes beautiful decorated cakes and pastries .I will definitely be going back.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We love the subs n dinners here. Pizza is okay. The staff is friendly and the house made bread they serve is awesome. Great byob restaurant.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

I was going next door for a slice of pizza and saw the sign for empanadas. Decided to stop in and I was not disappointed. Everything looked delicious and the staff was very friendly. I decided on the empanadas and they were great. No dessert this time but I'm sure I'll be back.

Reviewed 16 March 2016

This bakery is the sister store to Scarpetto's, owned by the same family. Bakery goods and ice creams, cakes, and shakes. Lucious goods, have used this bakery several times to put together goodie baskets as thank you or Christmas baskets. They will work with you to "design" what you want in the package, and how you want it to look. I get rave reviews whenever I give one of their baskets. Everything is prepared on site, I can't tell you how good this stuff is, but try it, believing is tasting. Prices are just above mid range, but oh so worth the trip. Enjoy!