“Typical Carvel.”

Carvel Ice Cream and Bakery
Reviewed 29 August 2015

Your basic Carvel. The young servers are very nice. Sometimes the items sit in the case too long and aren't very fresh like the flying saucers. We did order a custom ice cream cake from them once with strawberry ice cream and it was excellent. There were fresh strawberries in it.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

Had to have my Carvel fix. Live in AZ now, but everytime I come to visit my family, we have to have Carvel. Only Carvel will do, not the "other" soft serve ice cream places. There is nothing like Carvel. We drove all the way from Bradley Beach to West Long Branch just to get my fix. It was so good, so creamy...mmmm! Also had to have Carvel when I was at the Freehold Mall. Always room for Carvel!

Reviewed 22 April 2015

Carvel is Carvel... great ice cream, good spot. clean restaurant which is good for sports groups, schools etc.

Reviewed 30 December 2014

the ice cream was great, the counter helpers couldn't wait to go home, even though we were there half an hour before closing. The clerks said loudly that they couldn't wait to get out of there.
We won't be back there.